Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1761 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

pass piss test evrytime. (Not Really but a good discussion on Certo/Pectin)

Quote Originally Posted by BenDover5151420
    fake boobs suck anyway.. there fuckin gross,and i hope ur's pop
    Bye
    Signature? I Don\'t Need No Stinkin Signature !!

2.   Advertisements

Dont be talkin shit bout Fake Boobs Rule he been helping ppl out for soo long and you come up with some dumb ass idea of sticking jello up ur ass to pass a piss test get banned already

Brown noser.lol

You've been lucky. What you describe will get someone in trouble. FBR speaks from knowledge of science and his experience. Many more years than you've got.

Kick Out The Jams, Motherfucker!

MC5, Detroit

Ha! There was a whole three minutes before the dummy spit. I agree, If you don't know what you're talking about, think before you spread misinformation, or say something stupid. Thanks for the clarification FBR, although I do agree with Ben about the boobies ... nothing beats real ones!

Take creatine two days before your test, drink at least 48oz of water each day before on the day of the test drink a 16oz water and a small cup of creatine 3 and half hours before your urine test. No thc will be present in your urine, because its stored in your fat and thc is not water saluable so it will blocked by creatine a few days later you would fail because your fat will break down thc into metabolites. Hope this helps don't drink bleach, don't use water pills, or niacin flushes!!! Trust creatine that's what strip and other detoxs are just with extra metabolism blockers.:rastasmoke:

:twocents:

Quote Originally Posted by ChipThaRipper
    Take creatine two days before your test, drink at least 48oz of water each day before on the day of the test drink a 16oz water and a small cup of creatine 3 and half hours before your urine test. No thc will be present in your urine, because its stored in your fat and thc is not water saluable so it will blocked by creatine a few days later you would fail because your fat will break down thc into metabolites. Hope this helps don't drink bleach, don't use water pills, or niacin flushes!!! Trust creatine that's what strip and other detoxs are just with extra metabolism blockers.:rastasmoke:
    Wow, lots of misinformation here! Creatine doesn't block THC being released from fat cells. Creatine raises the creatinine level in your urine so that when you dilute your urine by drinking greater than normal levels of liquids your urine can still pass an integrity test for creatinine level. Please read the Dilution sticky to be better informed on the dilution process and why it can work.

Exactly. Creatine has ZERO effect on THC metabolites. Creatine supps are taken to during waterloading to help maintain satisfactory creatinine readings.
    Creatine metabolizes into creatinine, taking 2-3 days to do so.

THC is stored in fat cells. When fat cells burn, THC is metabolized into THCA and released back into the bloodstream, making an eventual exit via the urine. There is no such thing as a product that can prevent THC from being metabolized and released back into the bloodstream. The only thing a person can do is stop all exercising 3 days before the U/A, and be as lazy as possible to prevent fat from burning, thus releasing a bunch of THCA into the bloodstream, which end up in the urine to be detected.

Okay... I have looked at soooo many forums that question the Certo method. Im sick of wondering if it works, and so I am going to conduct a little experiment.

At 3:20 PM today I dank a bottle of powerade mixed with a packet of Certo.
    At 3:30 PM I filled the empty bottle back up with water and downed it.
    At 3:50 I peed...
    At 4:05 peed again
    At 4:10 I filled the bottle up again, and sipped on it until 4:20, and took 2 asprin (Just heard it helps)
    At 4:30 peed again
    At 5:20 I took a home drug test ($45.00 at Walmart). I began to fill the Cup midstream.
    I PASSED THAT FUCKR!!!!!!!
    Hell yes! I smoked last night! I dont know bout yal but i know what works 4 me!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast