Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1537 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

firefox browser

hi there,i know this browser may well have been around for ages but i only found out about it from a m8 yesterday,can any1 tell me if when you download the firefox browser it overwrites your internet explorer browser makin it unusable,if any can tell me would be much appreciated thanks

www.firefox.com
    wardrobe grower 78 Reviewed by wardrobe grower 78 on . firefox browser hi there,i know this browser may well have been around for ages but i only found out about it from a m8 yesterday,can any1 tell me if when you download the firefox browser it overwrites your internet explorer browser makin it unusable,if any can tell me would be much appreciated thanks www.firefox.com Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

firefox browser

Hiya,

I use Firefox and have done for years now. It is far superior to IE and when you install it it doesnt overright or disable IE.

You can use both at the same time if you like.

I like how you can open more than one window tabbed in the same window so unlike IE it doesnt clutter up your task bar.

Go for it what have you got to lose. Its easy to install and easy to uninstall. Also most browser hijacks are made for IE so you dont have this problem with firefox.

firefox browser

cheers busta,i reckon ill go ahead and d/load it the noo it looks awrite,here m8 i dunno about you but ive got a moof like a nuns nasty with the weed have suma this

firefox browser

yep, its a great browser, remeber to set yur securty and cookies to the highest possible setting in IE when you decide not to use it again becasue it still open to attacts even if your not using internet explorer. ANd yeah remember to check out different theams for your firefox browser to make it look pretty becasue that is very important.

firefox browser

firefox is pretty new, i use it. i like it better than I.E. thanks for the theams reminder Omun. i`ll have to check that out also. peace.

firefox browser

Don't get your spelling leassons from me poorman3. The correct spelling for theams is themes, and you can find those and other extensions at https://addons.update.mozilla.org/

firefox browser

Wardrobe, one of the best parts of Firefox is that it's not as closely knitted to Windows as IE is. So, naturally you don't have to worry about problems with IE.

IE is obsolete to me. They only do any real updates to it maybe once or twice a year. Firefox gets updates much more often. Meaning, increasingly better stability and many more features. I've been using Mozilla/Firefox for well over a year and I have had no problems or complaints when compared to IE.

firefox browser

thanks again Omun, i just woke up. i spelled it right the first time and backspaced it. i should have went with my first choice i guess.

firefox browser

i got the firefox browser and im usin it now,its pretty good although i cant get to grips with the tabs so i can have different sites on the 1 window????

firefox browser

you sure can wardrobe grower press Ctrl+T for a new tab. To shuffle through your tabs that you have open press Ctrl+Tab, and to close outta tabs you dont want to close your can press the the little x icon for that tab or press Ctrl+W.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast