Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1540 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Coalition of Pipe Lovers

The post on how bongs have been determined as wasteful and what not by norml got me started on this.

I know a lot of the people on these forums are pragmatists and go for the most efficient way of smoking, but you know, I really love my pipes, i love naming them, i love the colors in them and when they change, theres something aesthetically pleasing about having my pipes. and I enjoy seeing other peoples pipes and what kind they like.

Its kind of like when you sit down for dinner at home and always use your favorite fork.

anyways, id like to open this up for people to post pics of their favorite pipes, bongs, bubblers, and even vapes if they hold some kind of significance to you. adding the names to yours are optional.
    I've posted mine before a couple times but ill do it again just to get things started.

The little pipe was my first one i ever bought, its name is
    R. Eefer as if to say "Wheres R period Eefer?" but he usually gets called Mr. Eefer or Mr. E

and the second one is my bubbler i bought at mark emery's shop in Vancouver, wich is named Dr. Shakes or Dr. Shaky

Peace out. ipe::baggy::bonghit:
    Robin_Goodfellow Reviewed by Robin_Goodfellow on . Coalition of Pipe Lovers The post on how bongs have been determined as wasteful and what not by norml got me started on this. I know a lot of the people on these forums are pragmatists and go for the most efficient way of smoking, but you know, I really love my pipes, i love naming them, i love the colors in them and when they change, theres something aesthetically pleasing about having my pipes. and I enjoy seeing other peoples pipes and what kind they like. Its kind of like when you sit down for dinner at home Rating: 5
    \"[SIZE=\"2\"]I see fields of green....[/SIZE]\"

(Louie Armstrong smoked every single day)

2.   Advertisements

Coalition of Pipe Lovers

yea, pipes are nice. after i read the NORML study on bongs, it made me a little worried about my lungs. i was thinking about getting another pipe, as all i have now is a corn-cob, but i should prolly buy a vape insead

Coalition of Pipe Lovers

I used to have a nice glass pipe which broke a few days ago while I was giving it a nice bath.

Looking to buy a new one... headed to Marc Emery's place tonight but didn't find anything I wanted. Should I get a bubbler or another pipe? Are bubblers actually convenient to smoke at all?

Coalition of Pipe Lovers

Wouldn't the water in the pipe work the same way as a water in a bong (removing THC) like NORML said?

Coalition of Pipe Lovers

I find this absolutely ridiculous. One study from the 1990's has you guys completely worried. I started origianally with a glass pipe and they are great, however, they are harsh. A bubbler is very convenient for smoking, Koofteh. I'll never go back to non water pipes. Oh god the harshness...

Coalition of Pipe Lovers

this post isnt about efficiency its about the love of pipes. plus people have said thc isnt water soluble

to be specific, the admiration of your pipe/bong/whatever regardless of efficiency, its all smoke anyway.

peace.

EDIT: and you could even post your fancy rolling skills if you have them

Coalition of Pipe Lovers

I'll get some pics of my pipe soon. It's nothing to look at, but she's strong as hell.

Coalition of Pipe Lovers

Quote Originally Posted by Robin_Goodfellow
    this post isnt about efficiency its about the love of pipes. plus people have said thc isnt water soluble

to be specific, the admiration of your pipe/bong/whatever regardless of efficiency, its all smoke anyway.

peace.

EDIT: and you could even post your fancy rolling skills if you have them
    Heh, I love my pipe.

Coalition of Pipe Lovers

mine is the prettiest of all! everyone who ever smokes out of it says that it's one of the prettiest they've seen. and it's my first, too.
    (kind of useless when i don't post pics)
    i don't name my pipes because i'm not that creative. i just refer to them by saying "my nice one" or "the little one"
    man i wish i had weed.

Coalition of Pipe Lovers

need more people to post pics!
    should we move this to the cannabis pic forum maybe? have a admin move it?