Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1795 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How to raise humidity?

Hi,

I need to raise my growrooms humidity, it's usually between 30-40%... Any recommendations on raising humidity?

I tried using jar of water, not much results...
    Was thinking of wet sponge, would this work?

Any tips much appreciated.

Lowryder1 Reviewed by Lowryder1 on . How to raise humidity? Hi, I need to raise my growrooms humidity, it's usually between 30-40%... Any recommendations on raising humidity? I tried using jar of water, not much results... Was thinking of wet sponge, would this work? Any tips much appreciated. Thanks:thumbsup: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

How to raise humidity?

get a spray bottle and mist your grow room morning and afternoon or buy a fogging machine from a growshop.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

How to raise humidity?

Ditto.. Spray bottle or a dish so the vapor can escape into the atmosphere....
    if you use A Hps/Mh llight leave the dish close to the bulb so itll be exposed to more heat so itll vap off quicker. I should add 40 Rh isnt too low and itll help fight Mold!. Having a lower rh.

How to raise humidity?

Fan + broad surface of water= humidity

Granny:hippy:

How to raise humidity?

Get a Humidifier from Walmart...They work great..~ograskal

How to raise humidity?

why are u trying to raise the humidity

How to raise humidity?

Like ,Water said, why are you trying to raise the humidity? I grow just fine in that 30-40 range. If you go to high you risk damage from to high a humidity. Like bud rot!

How to raise humidity?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bloor
    Like ,Water said, why are you trying to raise the humidity? I grow just fine in that 30-40 range. If you go to high you risk damage from to high a humidity. Like bud rot!
    I just though to go with the tips in FAQ, where says you should maintain 50-60% humidity until the last two weeks, when you should lower it as much as possible, to get more thc... It also says low humidity causes stress on plants.

But... If it really is ok to grow with 30-40 humidity, I guess I'll be staying with that.. But is this ok for sure, as I don't want any complications with the grow?

How to raise humidity?

if you want to add humidity, buy an electronic vaporizer ... cheap, about $20 at WallyWorld, in the Pharmacy section ... will run a few hours on a quart of water (ONLY use distilled or RO water, they lime up easily) ... (I've never had a situation where I wanted to add humidity, usually just the opposite) ... :smokin:

How to raise humidity?

I am also maintaining a low humidity (between 25-33) with no problems as of yet. My temp is between 85-91. What is your temp? How do your plants look? I think you are fine, all climates are different and the plant acclimates to its environment, you just have to maintain it.

Good luck, and keep us posted!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast