Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1990 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

what should I do with this shitty weed?

Well, I got ripped off, bought some really shitty weed for $80 for a quarter oz. There were so many leaves, I had to separate them from the buds. I had to smoke so much to get high, it gives me a headache. Just between a friend and I we smoked a fat joint that I cut with the leaves, and two bowls out of a bong, and two bowls out of a waterfall bong, then we were finally high.

Out of the weed I usually get, it takes me two or three hits to get high.

Is it just all the smoke that is giving me a headache? (I have never gotten a headache from smoking weed before.)

If I eat it, will it not give me a headache?

I am about to throw the rest of this shit away.
    angry nomad Reviewed by angry nomad on . what should I do with this shitty weed? Well, I got ripped off, bought some really shitty weed for $80 for a quarter oz. There were so many leaves, I had to separate them from the buds. I had to smoke so much to get high, it gives me a headache. Just between a friend and I we smoked a fat joint that I cut with the leaves, and two bowls out of a bong, and two bowls out of a waterfall bong, then we were finally high. Out of the weed I usually get, it takes me two or three hits to get high. Is it just all the smoke that is Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by angry nomad
    Well, I got ripped off, bought some really shitty weed for $80 for a quarter oz. There were so many leaves, I had to separate them from the buds. I had to smoke so much to get high, it gives me a headache. Just between a friend and I we smoked a fat joint that I cut with the leaves, and two bowls out of a bong, and two bowls out of a waterfall bong, then we were finally high.

Out of the weed I usually get, it takes me two or three hits to get high.

Is it just all the smoke that is giving me a headache? (I have never gotten a headache from smoking weed before.)

If I eat it, will it not give me a headache?

I am about to throw the rest of this shit away.
    Yeah man, try to bake somethin! That will make some better use, imo. Firecrackers I think will work good for such a small amount. Sucks you got ripped off though, dude.

Eating it will not give you a headache , i get them now and again , even with top notch hydro !!
    I would also just try bake it instead of throwing it !:thumbsup:

mail it to me :thumbsup:
    but really id bake something
    Hey Hey Hey Smoke Weed Everyday
    :joint1:

bake it or just roll some fat ass blunts with it....

then possibly get some good weed, smoke a bowl and when you start coming down, fire up one of the blunts.

honey oil is an option better than the bin, aswell as cooking.
    keep the buds and dry/cure them propperly to smoke... make honey oil from the rest?

Don't throw it away. Jack the price up and sell it to some newbies, they won't know that it's shitty! Then you'll have money to buy some good stuff. :jointsmile: J/K

man dont throw it away. definetly cook it in something or make hash oil out of it. mmmmmmmm hash oil....:jointsmile:

Thanks for all the helpful suggestions everyone. I have firecrackers in the oven right now. I am going to have to eat four in one dose I think instead of the usual one or two.

can you post a pic? i would suggest you brew some Green Dragon if it is really that bad. peace
    [SIZE=\"5\"]VOT[COLOR=\"Red\"]E DR. RON PAUL[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Disclaimer: None of the information posted under this screen name or this IP address is to be taken seriously, nor do the authors advocate any illegal activities, as posts in these forums are for entertainment purposes only.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast