Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1664 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Eindhoven or Amsterdam?

Hey All. Ive been to Amsterdam a few times(Thoroughly enjoyed it). Last time I was there I flew into Eindhoven ( I love Ryanair as the Cheep Flights, It cost me 20Euro return from Dublin). Ive just booked again with Ryanair (same price) to Eindhoven. This Time however I think I will stay in Eindhoven for my Duration. Can anybody tell me what its like and some advise on where to go there. Especially the Coffee shops,or am I better off getting on the bus and travelling to Amsterdam.
    sscoobeydoobey Reviewed by sscoobeydoobey on . Eindhoven or Amsterdam? Hey All. Ive been to Amsterdam a few times(Thoroughly enjoyed it). Last time I was there I flew into Eindhoven ( I love Ryanair as the Cheep Flights, It cost me 20Euro return from Dublin). Ive just booked again with Ryanair (same price) to Eindhoven. This Time however I think I will stay in Eindhoven for my Duration. Can anybody tell me what its like and some advise on where to go there. Especially the Coffee shops,or am I better off getting on the bus and travelling to Amsterdam. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Eindhoven or Amsterdam?

HERE is a list of Eindhoven shops.

Eindhoven or Amsterdam?

Thanks for the site I check these places out. Can some one please tell me about what Eindhoven is like for a tourist