Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1669 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

New to the far North

Hello, kind folk,

I'm new to the area, and while I really dig the scenery of my new town, and my new job, I've yet to meet anyone to hang out with. Would love to meet some new people, make some music, go to some concerts, maybe tour some of these microbreweries. I'm a guy in my mid-twenties, working as a teacher in the Northeast kingdom of Vermont, very outdoorsy and relaxed. Give me a hollar if you're anywhere near, or I'll travel quite far to go see a concert (most recently Ben Harper and George Clinton).

Thanks
    Anon Teacher
    Arvirargus Reviewed by Arvirargus on . New to the far North Hello, kind folk, I'm new to the area, and while I really dig the scenery of my new town, and my new job, I've yet to meet anyone to hang out with. Would love to meet some new people, make some music, go to some concerts, maybe tour some of these microbreweries. I'm a guy in my mid-twenties, working as a teacher in the Northeast kingdom of Vermont, very outdoorsy and relaxed. Give me a hollar if you're anywhere near, or I'll travel quite far to go see a concert (most recently Ben Harper and Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

New to the far North

Welcome! I'm not from your area, but I do go up to N.Conway in the summer. Canoe trip down the Saco! 43miles of smoking :stoned: