Hello, kind folk,

I'm new to the area, and while I really dig the scenery of my new town, and my new job, I've yet to meet anyone to hang out with. Would love to meet some new people, make some music, go to some concerts, maybe tour some of these microbreweries. I'm a guy in my mid-twenties, working as a teacher in the Northeast kingdom, very outdoorsy and relaxed. Give me a hollar if you're anywhere near, or I go to concerts in Burlington occasionally (most recently Ben Harper and George Clinton).

Thanks
Arvirargus Reviewed by Arvirargus on . New to Vermont Hello, kind folk, I'm new to the area, and while I really dig the scenery of my new town, and my new job, I've yet to meet anyone to hang out with. Would love to meet some new people, make some music, go to some concerts, maybe tour some of these microbreweries. I'm a guy in my mid-twenties, working as a teacher in the Northeast kingdom, very outdoorsy and relaxed. Give me a hollar if you're anywhere near, or I go to concerts in Burlington occasionally (most recently Ben Harper and George Rating: 5