Hey everyone!!

First off, I just wanted to let you all know I am in a great mood. Ive been here about 3 months after accepting my job offer and moving here. Ive been looking real hard and had found no connection until just now. I found someone that is very solid, and that makes me happy!

That being said, I wanted to know what you all are doing for the long weekend? I am taking my girlfriend up to West VA to go hiking/camping. Tonight will be a great night to test-toke the greens I picked up this morning...
MisterWizard Reviewed by MisterWizard on . What's everyone doing for the long weekend? Hey everyone!! First off, I just wanted to let you all know I am in a great mood. Ive been here about 3 months after accepting my job offer and moving here. Ive been looking real hard and had found no connection until just now. I found someone that is very solid, and that makes me happy! That being said, I wanted to know what you all are doing for the long weekend? I am taking my girlfriend up to West VA to go hiking/camping. Tonight will be a great night to test-toke the greens I picked Rating: 5