Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1527 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Brotherhood of Weed..

Nice gesture man, gotta love the kind and generous people in this world who do and give shit and expect nothing in return. THEY are the true heroes of this world.

2.   Advertisements

It's a beautiful sentiment....but I'm just too paranoid to do get down like that....I guess that's what small town living does to a person....Maybe now that I'm back in the city I'll relax a little...
    it is what it is.....

Quote Originally Posted by LIP
    Nice guy - i wish everyone was like that.

Weed is an amazing thing - it seems to me that as soon as you know someone smokes it, and they know you smoke it, your mates. No matter what else is going on, you both smoke weed, and your allies.
    To true Lip I agree There is a strange loyalty among stoners we sort o look out for eachother,I remember at a cypress hill concert ..I was pullin a bong and a dude next to me took off his jacket and used it to block the view of a security gaurd while i had a bong,then i did the same for him we were strangers but brothers in weed.

One time up in NH i was with my cousin and his friend. These people at BK wanted to buy our little donut spare tire. We said sure $50 and a couple packs of cigs (only his friends smoked cigs). Once they got the tire on they guy pulled out a big bag of dank bud and gave us like 3gs.

I feel that i share a mutual feeling of trust with other tokers since we are both doing something illegal, we must all watch out for each other. Screw the man.
    Also i LOVE sharing my bud because i think that is the best to get it legalized, to spread it to as many people as possible

Whats up Kenn been a while, I wish alot more people were like that. I try to be but here people will take advantage of any and everything.
    the cure for cancer is real
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjhT9282-Tw

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12