Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1849 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks MadSativa: Activation is key!

I learned on MadSativa's myspace profile about activating your THC! its said that if you activate it, you double the THC, and you get rid of the side affect of munchies! well i tried it!

AND.............. NO munchies, and i was sooooo stoned! BUT with the stoned thing, it could of been psychological, like Sugar pills (placebo's). BUT i felt twice as high, and that is all that matters!

I dont feel like ripping his shit off his Blog on myspace, his work, his credit. BUt ask him about it! its dope!
    TheGreatBenzino Reviewed by TheGreatBenzino on . Thanks MadSativa: Activation is key! I learned on MadSativa's myspace profile about activating your THC! its said that if you activate it, you double the THC, and you get rid of the side affect of munchies! well i tried it! AND.............. NO munchies, and i was sooooo stoned! BUT with the stoned thing, it could of been psychological, like Sugar pills (placebo's). BUT i felt twice as high, and that is all that matters! I dont feel like ripping his shit off his Blog on myspace, his work, his credit. BUt ask him about Rating: 5
    [align=left]\"My joints and blunts burn slow, like pissing drunk with gonorrhea\"[/align][align=right]\"My hits are like my dick, white and thick, but a a little harder to swallow\"[/align]

2.   Advertisements

Gonna give it a shot!

There's already been a bunch of threads on this!

Sounds like a placebo to me.

personally i say it works..

* i feel like this is gonna be another one of those "it does work, it doesnt work, etc etc etc" threads..

link to how this activation thing works?

It's supposidly works for fresh wet weed - but if you buds been dryed and cured properly is doesnt do a thing.

idk if it works or not but i zap mine to get it the right consistency if its too wet or real clumpy. i do seem to get higher, but it might be all in me head?
    [SIZE=\"5\"][align=center]love the ones you\'re given.[/align][/SIZE]

Experiment:

1. Pre heat oven to 325 degrees f. (the temp is very important)

2. Take only enough herb for one smoke session and wrap nug in aluminum foil. Double wrap and crimp corners and sides with fingers.

3. Stick foil wrapped herb and place in middle of oven on rack

4. Cook for 5 minutes in preheated oven (around 4:30min. You will Smell cannabis)

5.take out, break up, and smoke

If done correctly you will notice a difference. You theoretically (not my theory) just doubled the potency of your weed.

Let me know if this works for you, some people only smoke this way, I swear that's what they say, they think it's a waste to smoke herb otherwise. I don't know but I have been smoking with the activated herb lately and I like it. <<<this is all from MadSativa MAD PROPS! i think so!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast