Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1455 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

An unexpected adventure.

I had promised my one friend that I'd go with her for a charity event. My one friend was going as well. I showed up at his house while my other friend was driving over to pick us up. I walk inside and my friend comes running up to me with his bubbler. He yells out "Yo, power smoke!" and pushed me into the garge. We smoked 4 bowls in 5 minuts. Needless to say we were pretty fucked.

Then she showed up. It turned out her mom was going as well and driving us. We get in and stay quiet until my friends mom asks my other friend for directions to the high way and he had to guide her baked.

At one point he turned and asked how I was doing to which I replied "my hair is attacking me." We then got here and it turns out she didn't tell us it was Kareoke. So we're sitting at the back laughing at amateur singers and hoping we dont get called up. We ordered up a hell of alot of food too. Then when we got home we hot boxed my friends car and played some halo. It was a night to remember.
    Captain Obvious Reviewed by Captain Obvious on . An unexpected adventure. I had promised my one friend that I'd go with her for a charity event. My one friend was going as well. I showed up at his house while my other friend was driving over to pick us up. I walk inside and my friend comes running up to me with his bubbler. He yells out "Yo, power smoke!" and pushed me into the garge. We smoked 4 bowls in 5 minuts. Needless to say we were pretty fucked. Then she showed up. It turned out her mom was going as well and driving us. We get in and stay quiet until my Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

An unexpected adventure.

haha that sounds awesome, that must be hilarious watching terrible wanna be singers high! haha

An unexpected adventure.

Yeah, it was a good night. Our one friend was with us and he is the worst singer i've ever heard. He decided to get up and sing 1985, I was kinda scared.