Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1685 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Free State Project

Any cann.com members involved with the Free State Project? Or maybe thinking about joining? I was curious as to its success so far and to hear from active members. And in case some of you haven't heard about it [ Free State Project - Liberty in Our Lifetime ]
    Zimzum Reviewed by Zimzum on . Free State Project Any cann.com members involved with the Free State Project? Or maybe thinking about joining? I was curious as to its success so far and to hear from active members. And in case some of you haven't heard about it Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Free State Project

I just joined cannabis.com ... how cool to see one of the posts is about the Free State Project, my personal favorite pro-freedom movement!

Yeah there are a lot of pro-MJ people moving to New Hampshire.
    Check the video:
    YouTube - Cannabis activism and music fest at Freedom Rally in Boston

Free State Project

Welcome to the forum. :jointsmile:

I've been listening to the Free Talk Live podcast for the last 3-4 weeks now and it has really peaked my interest to join.

Free State Project

Zimzum,

Glad to hear you're interested in the FSP. To find out what's going on with cannabis activism in NH, check out the New Hampshire Coalition for Common Sense Marijuana Policy. We're currently focusing our efforts on the presidential candidates as they visit New Hampshire -- we go to town halls and ask them tough questions about drug and marijuana policy. That campaign has its own website, SendTheRightMessage.com

If you want to know more, contact me at the email address you'll find on the "Who We Are" page.

Matt

Free State Project

Quote Originally Posted by Zimzum
    Welcome to the forum. :jointsmile:

I've been listening to the Free Talk Live podcast for the last 3-4 weeks now and it has really peaked my interest to join.
    Yeah, Free Talk Live is awesome.

Call in sometime... it's not like other talk shows, they'll actually put you on the air, and you can really talk about *ANYTHING*

(except things that would make the big bad asswipes at the FCC take away their broadcasting license)

Free State Project

Oh yeah if you like Free Talk Live, you might want to check this video, they're in there
    YouTube - Liberty Forum '08 Trailer