Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1465 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Aww hell.. I dont wanna

Damn! Damn! DaMn!!! well looks like its time for old Aunt Flo to come visit... I just had a good long cry and nap.. dude it SUCKS!!! This morning life was good.. i posted pics of my dogs.. introduced my bong and was having a grand ole time.. now... i wanna crawl into bed and hide in the dark for the next week.. thank Goddess i have some skunk saved up for just this occasion.. Come on girls, bitch about what a bitch PMS is... well at least im not pregnant :thumbsup:
    ** READ** i DO NOT wanna hear about how some of you dont wanna know about my cycle.. if u didnt wanna know, you should have stopped after the first sentence... I am NOT in the mood and i might say something I'll regret and ultimately might get banned for.
    GRRR - Hilder.
    Hilder420 Reviewed by Hilder420 on . Aww hell.. I dont wanna Damn! Damn! DaMn!!! well looks like its time for old Aunt Flo to come visit... I just had a good long cry and nap.. dude it SUCKS!!! This morning life was good.. i posted pics of my dogs.. introduced my bong and was having a grand ole time.. now... i wanna crawl into bed and hide in the dark for the next week.. thank Goddess i have some skunk saved up for just this occasion.. Come on girls, bitch about what a bitch PMS is... well at least im not pregnant :thumbsup: ** READ** i DO NOT wanna Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Aww hell.. I dont wanna

My condolences, Hilder! This is an area where period-talk is safe and off limits from criticism. Anyone tries to tell you differently, and they'll have me to answer to.
    [SIZE=\"4\"]\"That best portion of a good man\'s life: his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love.\"[/SIZE]
    [align=center]William Wordsworth, English poet (1770 - 1850)[/align]

Aww hell.. I dont wanna

I feel for you! I used to have horrible cramps and PMS that would just kill me. It hurt so bad I would just moan. Oh.. you poor thing!!!
    I had to have a hysterectomy 3 years ago. Needless to say, it stopped the cramps, but I remember!!!!!!!
    Its funny how some men(boys) have such a hard time hearing about these things, since if they ever have a woman in their lives it is something they'll have to deal with.

Aww hell.. I dont wanna

Aunt Flo's getting ready to knock on my door, too. I don't have PMS that lets me know it's coming, usually, but I get a low back ache and sore boobs. That backache was late this afternnoon. Flo will likely be here tomorrow morning.
    [SIZE=\"4\"]\"That best portion of a good man\'s life: his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love.\"[/SIZE]
    [align=center]William Wordsworth, English poet (1770 - 1850)[/align]

Aww hell.. I dont wanna

I WISH I HAD MY PERIOD! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ive been freaking out im over a week late and i went to buy a test but my debit card was declined. i didnt even have enough to buy one. damnit. its all i can think about. i even was about to go on the pill ive been waiting to get my period to start taking it.

but pms sucks hit ur bong and eat some chocolate cake and youll feel better

Aww hell.. I dont wanna

There's a PRICELESS quote from the Kids in the Hall about your period as an organization tool:

Dave: Would you just give me a minute?!
    Mark: What's wrong with you? Having your period?
    [All laugh; Kevin more audibly than the others.]
    Dave: What if I was, huh?
    Mark: Do you want to step outside?
    Dave: No, I just want to have a period, that's all. Just one a month; okay?
    Bruce: [quiet] C'mon guys.
    Scott: Why?
    Kevin: Might help a guy organize his time.
    Dave: Yeah. Each month I feel my body become fertile and I'd say, "No, I choose not to have a baby. Oh Rent's due."

The transcript can be found here:
    Season One Sketches - Poker Game

Aww hell.. I dont wanna

Thats funny stinky! Thanks Birdie!
    I call my PMS days The Week of Impending DOOOM!!! no, but it starts with my boobs hurting.. just the nipples at first, then all of em... every time i take off my bra it hurts like a mofo..then the moodswings and the premenstrual ovary throbbing.. then hate for anything with balls that walks upright.. THEN the gauntlet is down and a week of crying moaning and rocking back and forth... thank god what i do allows me to stay in bed all day... sometimes... i feel like such crap, so tired and irritated..nothing comes out right.. last night i tried to heat up soup for the old lady i take care of, and i opened the wrong can of soup.. i got so pissed i threw it all away.. I hate it when i get this way.. i feel like such a girl... and im sorta prepared.. i dont have ANY chocolate in the house, but i am gonna make giant chocolate chip cookies and fudgesicles... and roll some joints cuz i cant roll worth a Shit when im bleeding.. im 23 so the option of having a hysterectomy is out, even though i dont want children... Ever.. but i feel like a tard sayin i want a hysterectomy when theres all these women dying to have a child, and i know for a fact I CAN get pregnant, i just dont want to..but thats a story for another evening(s) maybe.... the worst part is that i just told the dick i dont wanna see him anymore, and whenever i had really bad cramps to the point where my prescription strength ibopurofen wouldnt do anything he would spoon me and massage my lower stomach while i smoked a bowl till istopped hurting and i could fall asleep.. damn im gonna miss him.. and his penis. GRRR- Hilder

Aww hell.. I dont wanna

i got mine last night! i was so fucking happy. but now im not because im crampy and bloated. ahhhhhhhhhhh

cant win with periods can u

Aww hell.. I dont wanna

haha pms is my enemy! only when it makes me an angry bitch.. but lately its been making me REAL happy for NO reason.. haha. oh why can't it be real!
    i feel so disgusting on my period too. i don tknow if any of you feel the same too.

Aww hell.. I dont wanna

totally dont flame me here, ladies...lol...but one of my friends when i lived in arkansas (she was preggers at the time) and i were talking about our periods...and she said (and i quote) " you always end up having the nastiest shits when you're raggin' "

i bout died laughing...cuz it was funny, and nasty, and true for some...LOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast