Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1504 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

My Little Adventure

Yesterday was a pretty nice day, wasn't it? Over here, it was nice enough to go on a little trek adventure, which I did.

Here's how it went..

Picture 1: See the top of the highest mountain in that picture? That's where I'm going. Only 2 more miles to reach the bottom...

Picture 2: Finally next to it. Damn, it's overgrown around here! There's not even a trail anymore. Good thing I brought my machete. :thumbsup:

Picture 3: So Picture 2 was taken from that little trail down there. I'm 20 minutes up the mountain, about half way there.

Picture 4: Ah finally, my favorite part! From now on it's all rock climbing in order to get to the very top. I just love that part...too bad I fell and got all bloody though!

Pictures 5 & 6: That's what the view looks like from up there. Beautiful, isn't it? Lots of training, meditation and smoking rituals take place up there. :jointsmile:

Finally, as I start going down the moutain, the sun sets down and the flight of the ravens begin. See those black spots in the sky? Those are crows...there's literally hundreds of them flying north east EVERY night. Always the same route. I'll have to follow them to see where they actually go sometimes!

Well that wraps it up! Long live spirits of the Yamabushi.

Oh, here's the link to the pictures
    Picasa Web Albums - Danny - Little Trek o...
    CanaDanKs Inc. Reviewed by CanaDanKs Inc. on . My Little Adventure Yesterday was a pretty nice day, wasn't it? Over here, it was nice enough to go on a little trek adventure, which I did. Here's how it went.. Picture 1: See the top of the highest mountain in that picture? That's where I'm going. Only 2 more miles to reach the bottom... Picture 2: Finally next to it. Damn, it's overgrown around here! There's not even a trail anymore. Good thing I brought my machete. :thumbsup: Picture 3: So Picture 2 was taken from that little trail down there. I'm Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

My Little Adventure

picture # 5 looks like a fun climb
    Love is patient and kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. Love is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, and it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres

My Little Adventure

damn, that looks amazing. I would love to climb something like that again. Texas really blows sometimes. . .im movin to colorado

My Little Adventure

yo props man its cool u take the time out of your day to enjoy nature
    two turntables and a microphone

My Little Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Number 1 DJ
    yo props man its cool u take the time out of your day to enjoy nature
    oh man it's how I stay sane

My Little Adventure

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing them. I agree, You gotta get out in nature. It puts your mind more in perspective.