Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1583 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

jobs

what do you people think is a good part time job for a high school student. i really need a job cause i need money. anyone got any tips on how to find one.
    fifka101 Reviewed by fifka101 on . jobs what do you people think is a good part time job for a high school student. i really need a job cause i need money. anyone got any tips on how to find one. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

jobs

mostly depends on what grade you are in. What grade are you in?

jobs

im a junior.

jobs

mcdonalds

jobs

get a can of gas and a lawn mower.... go mow yards for 20-25 a peice.... easy 100 bucks every day.... you won't make that much a day with ANY part time job you could possibly get.... and you'll end up working more hours for the part time job then it would take to mow 4-5 yards... plus... you don't feel like working that? no problem.... you just don't... try that a few times when someone else is employing you lol

jobs

I agree.. just take each Sunday to mow lawns, easy money. I think I should start mowing more lawns too.

jobs

or get a job with tips, like working at dennys or something. if you have a car be a pizza dude, easiest job ever, and I never got sick of pizza. best part was making my own pizza or hot wings...totally was an awesome job. just don't get a job at a place that has a stupid manager, one time some prick got all pissed off just cause i went home and fell asleep for a couple hours, what a prick...so yea...easy job

jobs

Quote Originally Posted by Nailhead
    or get a job with tips, like working at dennys or something. if you have a car be a pizza dude, easiest job ever, and I never got sick of pizza. best part was making my own pizza or hot wings...totally was an awesome job. just don't get a job at a place that has a stupid manager, one time some prick got all pissed off just cause i went home and fell asleep for a couple hours, what a prick...so yea...easy job
    lol...if u were supposed to be working at the time...why WOULDNT he get pissed:wtf:

jobs

Wendys