Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1700 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I've been seduced!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyattic
    (sorry, I am just having far too much fun busting on you this evening....)
    Thats odd... I said that very sentence twice yesterday, and once this morning.... hmmm... now if that isnt a coincidence....

2.   Advertisements

I've been seduced!!!

Use your ninja skillz, DUH!!!!
    Sheesh. Some ninja you AREN'T.

I've been seduced!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyattic
    Use your ninja skillz, DUH!!!!
    Sheesh. Some ninja you AREN'T.
    hahahah... DONE!

EDIT: oddly enough, Im also resisting the temptation to use your choice of verbiage ("busting on you") and single just the dirty sounding part out for my signature... hmm bwahahahahaha :wtf:

I've been seduced!!!

You whore
    Quote Originally Posted by birdgirl73
    When I read \"40 moving parts\", I immediately flashed on a mental picture of a bra with tassels attached to the front point of the cups, spinning like helicopter blades. . . .

I've been seduced!!!

6 months is still a really long time so good job on that! most people would pry be easily seduced after that amount of time if they are used to having sex. hell i would be

I've been seduced!!!

Quote Originally Posted by higher4hockey
    whats that song....if it feels this good getting used, you just keep on using me till you use me up.
    The original song was performed by Bill Withers. He also did the song "Lean On Me" and "Ain't No Sunshine."

I've been seduced!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 420MissHighTimes420
    6 months is still a really long time so good job on that! most people would pry be easily seduced after that amount of time if they are used to having sex. hell i would be
    hehe 6 months seemed like nothing, she just said all the right things and avoided doing all the wrong things But yeah its great having sex again!

I've been seduced!!!

Must've been a bombshell to be able to seduce the Grazi.

I've been seduced!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thcbongman
    Must've been a bombshell to be able to seduce the Grazi.
    Nah, the Grazi does not choose women based on physical appearance. Shes cute, and has a tall, very slender frame, its a nice change of pace from what I had been used to for so long. She just... honestly, just... said all the right things, I dont even know how to word it better lol :P But it was more about what she DIDNT do or say that sealed the deal. Also, she put like 2 weeks of HARD WORK into it too... I would be an asshole to deny her after that. She deserved it.

I've been seduced!!!

I just wanted to bring this thread back to chuckle at my cockiness.

UPDATE: Still with Ashley, shes been living with me in my apartment for a couple months now, and its workin out pretty good. Its so nice to finally be able to wake up, roll over, and fuck the person next to me who is just as naked as me. Dont gotta worry about condoms or pulling out, shes on birth control. Shit... I dont even have to wake her up.. shes actually TOLD me to fuck her in her sleep if I dont feel like waking her up.

And shes almost as big a pothead as I am! I say almost because... well Im the biggest pothead Ive ever met as of yet. Of course, I really do gotta discount some of the older heads Ive smoked with that have been tokin for upwards of 50 years.. they got me beat, Im not gonna be THAT cocky. And all you potheads on here... dont get yore panties in a bunch, I havent met any of you fuckers yet, so theres no point in arguing semantics!

Sorry Im in a randy mood I watched 300 last night, and of course all that killing made me horny so I threw Ashley on the bed, ripped her clothes off and pounded the shit outta her.. then I did it again when I woke up this morning.

When my friend gets off work at 3, were gonna smoke some weed then go to a firing range

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12