Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1631 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I've been seduced!!!

So a girl that I work with actually managed to seduce me. Youd think it would be an easy task, having gone 6 months and all, but no.. She fuckin worked her ass off to get me for like 2 weeks! I saw her at the front desk a couple weeks ago and asked if she wanted to smoke weed after work, and we started hangin out and smokin all the time. I guess I figured she was plottin on me, but I couldnt tell, she did it so perfectly!!!!! Didnt say a damn thing at all about sex the whole time, didnt make a move, nothin... then... fuck I dont remember how it happened, I just know I was at my friends house suckin hard at Guitar Hero(Of course Ive only played it before at Walmart, and this time I jumped straight to hard), like 2 blunts deep, and she came over, we smoked another blunt, she fuckin owned BOTH of us at the damn game, and she gave me a ride to my car. Then came over. And spent the night lol. And got naked. Allllllllll she wrote, folks.

I looked at her afterwards when I realized what she just got me to do, and all I could do was shake my head in amazement. Nobody that works that hard should go unrewarded. Now I finally have an outlet for 6 months of severely repressed sexual energy.

The funny thing is, that first night, all I could think about was "why the fuck didnt I jack off at all this past week!?" I dont know how the fuck I made it through the first 45 minutes without popping, but after that I was good. Being on the verge of orgasm while maintaining sexual intercourse for 45 minutes, however, is a form of ecstacy I have not experienced many times in my life.

Now that I think of it... Im at the library... Im gonna get some books on tantra
    GraziLovesMary Reviewed by GraziLovesMary on . I've been seduced!!! So a girl that I work with actually managed to seduce me. Youd think it would be an easy task, having gone 6 months and all, but no.. She fuckin worked her ass off to get me for like 2 weeks! I saw her at the front desk a couple weeks ago and asked if she wanted to smoke weed after work, and we started hangin out and smokin all the time. I guess I figured she was plottin on me, but I couldnt tell, she did it so perfectly!!!!! Didnt say a damn thing at all about sex the whole time, didnt Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I've been seduced!!!

whats that song....if it feels this good getting used, you just keep on using me till you use me up.

I've been seduced!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GraziLovesMary
    So a girl that I work with actually managed to seduce me.....She fuckin worked her ass off to get me for like 2 weeks!
    Damn, I wouldn't have expected the Weed Ninja to be so... EASY!!!

I've been seduced!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyattic
    Damn, I wouldn't have expected the Weed Ninja to be so... EASY!!!
    ME NEITHER!!!!!! Its blowin my fuckin mind!

How the fuck was I supposed to know Id encounter somebody who knew exactly what to do to seduce me, and when! AND have the patience to pull it off!! Oh well, nothin left to do now but enjoy the sex!

P.S... Im stealin that one too... Im on a signature rampage upon my return!!!

I've been seduced!!!

Ugh, you're gonna turn into one of those dudes whose siggy is longer than his posts, and then NO ONE is gonna want to seduce you... haha

I've been seduced!!!

..says grazi triumphantly, as his fan club collectively vows to pine away in solitary spinsterhood...

(sorry, I am just having far too much fun busting on you this evening....)

I've been seduced!!!

Ugh, you're gonna turn into one of those dudes whose siggy is longer than his posts, and then NO ONE is gonna want to seduce you... haha
    hahahah probably. Then one of two things will happen... I will become even more full of myself and lengthen my opinion to once again dominate my signature... or become so disassociated and disgusted with myself that I go crazy(..-er?) and do something totally impulsive and self-deprecating. And possibly irreversibly humiliating.

I guess its a critical point in my life... nobody better say anything else about me that I find amusing and clever contained in a single sentence... the fate of the world hangs in the balance.

There.... is that longer than my signature??

I've been seduced!!!

..says grazi triumphantly, as his fan club collectively vows to pine away in solitary spinsterhood...

(sorry, I am just having far too much fun busting on you this evening....)
    LMMFAO!!!! Nah go ahead!!! This shits fuckin hilarious... hahahahaha Im my favorite subject to make fun of cause I know Im not gonna bitch about my feelings getting hurt

Jones away, girlfriend, Im laughin my ass off at the library.. peeps are givin me funny looks. Im deep in the HEART of Buckeyes territory sportin a XXL Clinton Portis on field Jersey that my boy grabbed from FedEx field and a Burgundy and Gold AKDMKS beanie lmao. I love it.

I've been seduced!!!

nobody better say anything else about me that I find amusing and clever contained in a single sentence...
    Too late... I posted that one ^^^ as you were still typing... YOU LOSE!!!

I've been seduced!!!

Too late... I posted that one ^^^ as you were still typing... YOU LOSE!!!
    FUCK!!!

resisting.... temptations.... to add.... another..... quote..... to my..... ... siggg...nature..... aaaAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast