Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1351 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

If only weed was legal

I just smoked a nice spliff with a friend and am feeling pretty damn good. Well a few weeks ago we got caught smoking round the back of some houses by the police which sucked but luckily we only got a caution. Well now when we smoke it's not so much fun, trying not to get caught. I loved how carefree we were back in the early days of smoking.

So I've come to the conclusion that bud needs to be legal lol

:hippy:
    3 Sheets To The Wind Reviewed by 3 Sheets To The Wind on . If only weed was legal I just smoked a nice spliff with a friend and am feeling pretty damn good. Well a few weeks ago we got caught smoking round the back of some houses by the police which sucked but luckily we only got a caution. Well now when we smoke it's not so much fun, trying not to get caught. I loved how carefree we were back in the early days of smoking. So I've come to the conclusion that bud needs to be legal :D lol :hippy: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

If only weed was legal

Well DUH!- Granny:hippy:

If only weed was legal

If only weed was legal

OMFG where have you been 3 sheets! I havent seen you in fuckin' ages man welcome back.
    Or maybe i missed something
    Well a few weeks ago i got pulled over for going 48 in a 25, the cop saw my weed in the center console when i got my license and insurance out, he took the pot and let me go with a verbal warning lol.

If only weed was legal

It's 'legal' to some extent in england, if ya carryin a 10 or a 20 an ya ova 18 da police cnt take it off ya, but ya cant carry to 10 bags coz its classed as possesion n intent to supply

a think ya also allowed to grow one weed plant in your own home if all the residents r ova 18

If only weed was legal

I couldn't agree more.

If only weed was legal

Quote Originally Posted by g_dogg
    It's 'legal' to some extent in england, if ya carryin a 10 or a 20 an ya ova 18 da police cnt take it off ya, but ya cant carry to 10 bags coz its classed as possesion n intent to supply

a think ya also allowed to grow one weed plant in your own home if all the residents r ova 18
    What's your damage little boy?

That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard, sorry but it is lol

If only weed was legal

They wont take it off YOU???.What. Oh ye they will. Why would'nt they take it?.
    They'd smoke themselves,,quicker then leave it on you but they are Not going to leave it with you.....No way.....
    It isnt Decrim'd in England..Come on Man

If only weed was legal

So what?, theyll bust you. See a plant and Leave it with you.?..Thats cool im moving to the Uk and im going to grow a 12 foot Tree...Leave it out...Can i have what your smoking???...