Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1513 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Phosphorus feeding

hey well my plants been flowering for 5 weeks today, and so far i've given it bone meal(4-12-0) for phophorus, and I was wondering if it would help to give it more phosphorus for the last week or two. i saw this stuff at the store with a large ammount of phosphorus, 56% i think. is that way too high? any advice on what i should do is really helpfull.
    Turtlez Reviewed by Turtlez on . Phosphorus feeding hey well my plants been flowering for 5 weeks today, and so far i've given it bone meal(4-12-0) for phophorus, and I was wondering if it would help to give it more phosphorus for the last week or two. i saw this stuff at the store with a large ammount of phosphorus, 56% i think. is that way too high? any advice on what i should do is really helpfull. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Phosphorus feeding

no just keep doing what your doin
    plant looks heathy
    peace

[SIZE=\"4\"]yall got a shock when nixon resigned wait until i kick foremans behind-muhammad ali.................... boxing expert i dont think muhammad ali can beat george foreman i dont think hes the man he was 10 years ago-muhammad ali-you say im not the man i was 10 years ago well i asked your wife and she said your not the man you where two years ago!!-from WHEN WE WHERE KINGS and its on youtube everyone should watch that doco [/SIZE]-[SIZE=\"2\"]
    [/SIZE]

Phosphorus feeding

That is a very high number for an Organic Fert.. Plant does look good!!

Phosphorus feeding

ya might want to cut back a lil on the nutes, looks like you got a lil nute burn on the tips of the leavesand alond the older fan leaves.