Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1586 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

what does everything mean??

I'm a LBN...Low Budget Noob...Sorry, just had to! It is amazing how much one can learn around here without ever touching the keyboard...IYKWIM!
    \"We didn\'t inherit the earth from our parents. It\'s on loan to us from our children.\".....Kenyan Proverb
    \"Let\'s blow a bowl and get serious\"

what was that last one?

what is the uS stand for on my meter?

I am a *LBN* also, so have been using this site to LEARN. This thread has helped a LOT! I'm not lazy, I just keep going to other threads to look up stuff & forget what I was doing in the 1st place.

[align=center]p.s. I am Ernie Lundquist's cousin.
    (Remember the author of A Child's Garden of Grass??)
    Everything I post here or anywhere else is based upon his experiences & knowldge and is only for entertainment purposes.
    I do not advocate breaking the law[/align]

5.   Advertisements

There are a few problems with the search function, one of which is searches OFTEN bring up answers saying "You have to search before asking you big #@$!@#!@ " so a noob has to keep searching still AND sift through all the garbage.
    :wtf3:

Quote Originally Posted by JackHerer
    On the FIM topic once the noobs learn to use the search function there is already a good thread on the site about FIM & it has pics which show exactly where to cut. Don't have a bookmark to the exact thread on this site but here is the link it has in it to the pics. I used it for the clones I FIM'd.

Ha ha!!! So you can't find it either!!!! And you're not even a noob! That's rich.

Oc.

Grow Marijuana FAQ, Cannabis cultivation - marijuana growing tips & photos

What does every thing mean? :what:

I ask myself that same question every day!

Oc
    :wave1:

A couple to add myself:

DIRFT: Do it right the first time. Often followed by DA (dumb ass).

M2C1: Measure twice, cut once. Also often followed by DA

Quote Originally Posted by Opie Yutts
    MG = Miracle Grow - A brand mostly frowned upon in the weed growing community, but if you want to put some plants outdoors, or some place where you don't want to have to deal with them, put them in some MG soil that has the time release fertilizer in it. It will definitely do better then nothing, and will help grow you some big, beautiful plants.
    Why is MG so frowned upon? It's what I'm using for my first grow (Definitely trying the K.I.S.S method). I plan to start using nutrients that are tailored for cannabis as I gain more experience as well as more advanced methods such as SCROG. I just kinda figured that my MG tomatoe plants are huge every year so I was hoping for similar results for my cannabis.:jointsmile:

T.H.O's means titty hard on's....in case that wasn't in anyone's list.
    We the willing, lead by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much for so long with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

Folding. I don't want a growing tip shaded, but I don't take leaves off, so I fold them under.
    I am no expert! Just been farming awhile :greenthumb: :greenthumb: peace :bonghit:tlranger Cannabis Circuit Rider
    IT\'S ALL A SYSTEM, THE SUM OF ITS PARTS -- :jointsmile:
    I\'m a low tech man, in a high tech world.
    You ain\'t seen nothin yet-hit me with your best shot-the more I see the less I know-

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook