Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1484 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Cops and Stoners

Here is a little thing that happened to me just yesterday.

I was with my group of friends and we were going to have a nice party in this abandoned hospital that's going to be bashed down in the next month, anyway ,we go in there(4 of us) and start sitting and blazing at the top of the hospital in a big room at the top which is a dead end.The night had started well and other people had arrived about(10 of us)(oops i forgot to mention that the four of us that were there originally are all best friends and were planning to sleep in this hospital)

So the party started 80 euros of hash for the night and many drinks ,so the party goes well and then the other people leave and us four are still there and blazed as hell sitting on the balcony when we see this cop car stop and four cops get out and walk in the hospital.I instinctively hide all my stuff in these flower pots.we hear the cops walking up and so we hide in these cupboards and the police are shouting "police police!!" they spend five minutes searching and find me and then my two other friends but one friend was still in the cupboard, the cop then noticed him pulled him out and smacked him hard across the face.
    They look around and didn't find the weed and then bring us to the pollice station and let us off with nothing.

This hospital is far away from neighbors and we weren't disruptive or loud and still some motherfuckers called the cops on us...:wtf:
    I'm really pissed of with the cop who slapped my friend (grrrrrr)
    but then the cops could have blamed us for all the vandalism inside which we didn't do!

Anyway today i went back to the hospital and got my hashish and smoked the rest today(good times).:rastasmoke::rastasmoke:
    MarijuanaIsMyName Reviewed by MarijuanaIsMyName on . Cops and Stoners Here is a little thing that happened to me just yesterday. I was with my group of friends and we were going to have a nice party in this abandoned hospital that's going to be bashed down in the next month, anyway ,we go in there(4 of us) and start sitting and blazing at the top of the hospital in a big room at the top which is a dead end.The night had started well and other people had arrived about(10 of us)(oops i forgot to mention that the four of us that were there originally are all best Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Cops and Stoners

Maybe a party goer ratted you out?

Cops and Stoners

no, the PoOLIce said it was neighbors.

Cops and Stoners

they might have lied to you about who their informant was.
    [SIZE=\"5\"]VOT[COLOR=\"Red\"]E DR. RON PAUL[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Disclaimer: None of the information posted under this screen name or this IP address is to be taken seriously, nor do the authors advocate any illegal activities, as posts in these forums are for entertainment purposes only.

Cops and Stoners

If you had kept it in the privacy of your own home, you wouldn't have had a problem.
    [SIZE=\"6\"]READ MY LIPS!!!
    WEED, SCHOOLS AND/OR CARS DON\'T MIX!!!
    [/SIZE]

Don\'t put yourself in a position where somebody has to *DO* something about it in the first place!!

Pacifism is a luxury paid for by warriors.

http://boards.cannabis.com/cannabis-...c-blue-f2.html

Cops and Stoners

A dirty c*nt of a pig slapped your mate? Why? What did your mate do?

Cops and Stoners

Quote Originally Posted by LIP
    A dirty c*nt of a pig slapped your mate? Why? What did your mate do?
    he pissed the cops off by hiding from them

Cops and Stoners

Quote Originally Posted by StonerWarArena
    he pissed the cops off by hiding from them
    If ANY cop touched me i'd cut em. That's completely fucked.

Cops and Stoners

hmmm did you ever think to just stand there and wait for the cops? i mean why the hiding? like you said you hid all your shit so you didn't have anything....couldnt you have just stood there waiting for them to get up to you? then you could tell them you were walking around looking at the place before it gets taken down? maybe if you were cool, they wouldnt have bitch slapped yo mate and taken ya downtown
    \"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny.\" -Thomas Jefferson

http://boards.cannabis.com/hydroponi...rst-hydro.html
    [COLOR=\"Red\"]
    Redheads[/COLOR] not warheads, blondes not bombs, we\'re talking about brunettes not fighter jets! When will the governments realize its got to be funky sexy ladies?