Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1455 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

From or familiar with Winnipeg?

Gonna be taking a trip to Winnipeg Oct. 27- Nov. 4 and i was jus wondering what kind of buds i can expect to find while I'm there. My buddy jus got back from Canada and the bud he got up there was like nothing he had ever seen b4. Also i was wondering if ne 1 had any suggestions on where my best chances would be to find sum buds or if ne 1 would be willing to meet up while I'm there.

Anyone who could help me out with this would be greatly appreciated because i dont want to be dry in a place where i no there is sum pretty amazing buds.
    NJ blazer Reviewed by NJ blazer on . From or familiar with Winnipeg? Gonna be taking a trip to Winnipeg Oct. 27- Nov. 4 and i was jus wondering what kind of buds i can expect to find while I'm there. My buddy jus got back from Canada and the bud he got up there was like nothing he had ever seen b4. Also i was wondering if ne 1 had any suggestions on where my best chances would be to find sum buds or if ne 1 would be willing to meet up while I'm there. Anyone who could help me out with this would be greatly appreciated because i dont want to be dry in a place Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

As for bud in Winterburg, the selection is quite diverse; it's a trading city for the most part, so we get the best shit from the south going north, and the west to the east and vise vera. That being said, while there's plenty of good shit there's also a fair amount of bunk, so just be sure to check the stuff before you buy it. As for locations to acquire easy, I can tell you at least 3 places where you're sure to find something with a little rooting. 1) Osbourn Village, in front of the Subway and across from the Meiji Building. 2) Portage Place Shopping Centre, most scumbags hang around there selling all kinds of drugs. 3) The Forks, it's a big place so just look around a bit. Hope that helps.

thanks for the info. I'm sure it will help!!!! Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by LXP
    As for bud in Winterburg, the selection is quite diverse; it's a trading city for the most part, so we get the best shit from the south going north, and the west to the east and vise vera. That being said, while there's plenty of good shit there's also a fair amount of bunk, so just be sure to check the stuff before you buy it. As for locations to acquire easy, I can tell you at least 3 places where you're sure to find something with a little rooting. 1) Osbourn Village, in front of the Subway and across from the Meiji Building. 2) Portage Place Shopping Centre, most scumbags hang around there selling all kinds of drugs. 3) The Forks, it's a big place so just look around a bit. Hope that helps.
    Haha, the Circle in Osborne. It's expensive there, and the quality is variable, but it'll get the job done. If nobody comes up to you just take a seat under the bear, and someone'll talk to you.

I'm new here, and I'm still looking for a dealer - I'm hoping my cousin can hook me up, he always has some frosty buds going on.

I'm new here, and I'm still looking for a dealer - I'm hoping my cousin can hook me up, he always has some frosty buds going on.
    Just find a dealer around the corydon strip mate, to be honest two of my best dealers were right off the street here, I had to go through another person to get to them of course, but that was easy enough. Depending if you have the time to do a bit of searching, I always find that the dealers with the best variety of bud are students at the Uni of Manitoba:wtf: go figure! Seriously, if you wanna know where to go at the UofM to find smokers and dealers, send me an IM and I can get you headed in the right direction, but that all depends on if they use the same hangouts that they use to or not.

I'd do that if I could figure out how to IM you without any contact information. :P Maybe you'd better contact me instead.

Although according to my friends who lived on campus last year, apparently variety and quality has gone way down lately, and security has tightened up a wee bit. They'd mostly use the Circle if they needed anything.

[quote=LuckyG]Haha, the Circle in Osborne. It's expensive there, and the quality is variable, but it'll get the job done. If nobody comes up to you just take a seat under the bear, and someone'll talk to

What is Osborn Village? How much does a 1/8 or a quarter ussually cost there? Do the dealers usually stick around at night? imp:

Osborne Village is just an area of the city, almost a cultural center - it used to be considered a slummy downtown area, but now it's been revitalized and is rather trendy. It's easy to find on Google Maps or whatever you happen to use. You'll probably be buying dime bags ($10 per gram, although I can't be sure of the exact amount in the baggie - haven't tested my new scales yet) no matter what quantity you want, so just keep that in mind. As far as dealers sticking around at night, I couldn't tell you - it's not the kind of place that a guy like me wants to be when the sun goes down. It wouldn't surprise me if they did though.

Just a friendly reminder to hold onto your cash until you see green. I just got ripped for $100 at the Circle. If getting ripped off was a sport, I'd have a gold medal already - I keep making dumbass moves. I still have the fucker's mp3 player though, so I'll check back this week and see if I can't run into him again.

I ran into another guy who was looking for stuff, and we talked it up for a bit. Apparently there've been five busts there in the past week, so everyone's getting very cautious, and a grow op was busted this past week too. I couldn't find anything down Corydon, which was disappointing. It's getting pretty sketchy around here.

Triple-post FTW!

I'd advise staying away from Osborne and the Circle altogether. The more I think about it, the more likely it was that, had the dealer come back, I would have been busted. After I handed over my money got the mp3 player and the guy left, two guys left the coffee shop across the road and got into a van a little ways down the street and facing me. They sat in it for the entire time I was waiting (about an hour) talking to each other. It could have been civilians - or it could have been plainclothes. Like I said before, there have been a number of busts there in the past week, and what with the Conservatives cracking down on marijuana now, I'm going to have to be very careful.

This makes losing $100 a lot easier - I could have been facing much heftier fines had I been busted. I'm almost glad he didn't come back. Besides, now I have a pimp new mp3 player.

Stay careful out there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast