Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1307 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

From or familiar with Winnipeg?

Hello all,

I'm also new to the scene,
    wondering if anyone could point me to a quality dealer?

Any help will be much appreciated,

2.   Advertisements

the circle is a terrible option, desperate times wouldnt even send me there, over priced shit that they get away with selling cuz its usualy junior high kids that get sent there. i actualy have heard from a couple of my buddies who have reloccated to diff cities with a problem finding, i suppose that having a good network of friends around the country is handy. good luck, dry times suck
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...new-timer.html

\"... and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution-then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise.\"

ALDOUS HUXLEY

I am looking In Winnipeg, and would love a stable dealer, if you can ha=elp out please let me know. thanx

Quote Originally Posted by phissx
    I am looking In Winnipeg, and would love a stable dealer, if you can ha=elp out please let me know. thanx
    yea im in the same situation too, i can get it but i have to go through too many people and it isnt a quick process

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12