Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1548 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

HELP

damn i posted about my experience with muscle relaxers. well i have a problem my friend that actually was the one that turned me on to them is starting to worry me hes taken them more than 4 times in the past 2 weeks and i think hes getting addicted to them or somthing because now he wants to buy 50 of them tommorrow and he wants me to put in for it.and it only takes 2 to trip. i like them and all but i dont wanna become a pill popper and i dont want to see him go down like that either. i need help what should i do???
    ganja is my game Reviewed by ganja is my game on . HELP damn i posted about my experience with muscle relaxers. well i have a problem my friend that actually was the one that turned me on to them is starting to worry me hes taken them more than 4 times in the past 2 weeks and i think hes getting addicted to them or somthing because now he wants to buy 50 of them tommorrow and he wants me to put in for it.and it only takes 2 to trip. i like them and all but i dont wanna become a pill popper and i dont want to see him go down like that either. i need Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

HELP

1 tell him your not throwing money in, you can make up a reason you dont have to be like i wont cause i think u have a problem.
    or
    2. well 4x's in 2 weeks i wouldnt consider it that bad, you can try and set up dates when you do them and promise not to do 'em unless you guys are doing them together.

HELP

uhhh, pills are worse for u than a LOT of things...they make u dumb. fast. but lol i was doing them 8x's a week thats twice on one day...i dont take relaxers anymore cuz they are addictive, badly. but just tell him ur not throwing in. then he wont be able to buy as many...once he gets broke as a mother fucker he'll just say F it and go back to weed.

HELP

ya the only problem is he gets them cheaper than weed and he likes them better
    its a dollar a pill and it takes two to trip. i told him fuck you im not givin u any money im quitting those things

HELP

Good call
    I see a red door and I want it painted black / No colors anymore I want them to turn black / I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes / I have to turn my head until my darkness goes

HELP

Quote Originally Posted by Buck268
    Good call
    good call on the good call

high grade dangerous drugs should not be cheap and bought in large amounts.

addictive things shoudl be treated EXTREMELY carefully.

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook