Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1657 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

any one live in central cali? central coast slo county?

just wonderin about some local stuff such as specifics of laws regarding 215. im a medical patient and am not entirely clear on all of the stipulations set in the law. also i have heard rumors of a new dispensary opening possibly in templeton? does anyone know anything about this or any other possible dispensaries planning to open in the county? i have to go to santa barbara now and i still havent even been able to get to a dispensary since becoming a patient several months ago:rasta:
    sensirie Reviewed by sensirie on . any one live in central cali? central coast slo county? just wonderin about some local stuff such as specifics of laws regarding 215. im a medical patient and am not entirely clear on all of the stipulations set in the law. also i have heard rumors of a new dispensary opening possibly in templeton? does anyone know anything about this or any other possible dispensaries planning to open in the county? i have to go to santa barbara now and i still havent even been able to get to a dispensary since becoming a patient several months ago:rasta: Rating: 5
    [SIZE=\"3\"]* [COLOR=\"Blue\"] This is a post by a user in an internet forum, one whose users are all anonymous, based on the simple premise that said mechanism is completely indiscriminate toward it\'s user. Providing they provide the correct information, one can assume any identity, factual or fictitious. Thereby, the registrar of this account claims to have no responsibility for any actions which are supposedly taking place. All discussions contained in this forum are purely hypothetical. Irie :rastasmoke:[/SIZE][/COLOR]

2.   Advertisements

sensirie: I am not aware of any dispensaries in SLO or Monterey County, but if you come to Santa Cruz, or the Bay Area, you will find plenty. Your only other logical alternative would be to goto LA, but that might be a bit longer of a drive. Either way, you are going to have to drive a couple hours each way unless Santa Barbara has them.

i know that santa barbara has a few, but i might just go up to sc cuz its a much nicer drive and might be closer seeing as how im in northern slo county. do u have any info on some in santa cruz? if so i would greatly appreciate it, if not its cool. thanks
    happy smokin :rasta:
    [SIZE=\"3\"]* [COLOR=\"Blue\"] This is a post by a user in an internet forum, one whose users are all anonymous, based on the simple premise that said mechanism is completely indiscriminate toward it\'s user. Providing they provide the correct information, one can assume any identity, factual or fictitious. Thereby, the registrar of this account claims to have no responsibility for any actions which are supposedly taking place. All discussions contained in this forum are purely hypothetical. Irie :rastasmoke:[/SIZE][/COLOR]