Hey all,

I just wanted to add a little note here about what we should and shouldn't be discussing in the cultivation area.

While for many of us, growing Cannabis is still illegal and an act of civil disobedience, breaking a law that we feel to be very unjust, there inevitably arise questions of other laws that are sadly often broken by people involved in the hobby and business of growing the Herb.

We are trying to present a very positive image of ourselves- this community as a whole is a bunch of peaceful, cooperative, law-abiding citizens with jobs and families and dreams.

Topics that I really don't want to see discussed include:
-Sales
-Theft of anything including electricity
-Violence
-Smuggling- this also includes seeds- I've just been informed of the ban on seed smuggling talk myself.

So please use discretion here. The community will thank you!!!
stinkyattic Reviewed by stinkyattic on . Civil disobedience vs. other law-breaking- please use discretion. Hey all, I just wanted to add a little note here about what we should and shouldn't be discussing in the cultivation area. While for many of us, growing Cannabis is still illegal and an act of civil disobedience, breaking a law that we feel to be very unjust, there inevitably arise questions of other laws that are sadly often broken by people involved in the hobby and business of growing the Herb. We are trying to present a very positive image of ourselves- this community as a whole Rating: 5