Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1504 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dissappearing threads?

Well i dont know if they were deleted or what, but i didnt get a messege, warning, or infraction, which i figured I would if a whole thread was deleted... can I get some insight on this?
    Blitzed Reviewed by Blitzed on . Dissappearing threads? Well i dont know if they were deleted or what, but i didnt get a messege, warning, or infraction, which i figured I would if a whole thread was deleted... can I get some insight on this? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Dissappearing threads?

you aren't always giving a warning, infraction or notification when a thread is deleted.... the mods prefer it to just go, without a trace and stay gone.... so unless it's a real offense, it goes under without notice.

Dissappearing threads?

Most of the time it will just be deleted without any warning at all.

Dissappearing threads?

Well I didnt think there was a reason to delete it, but maybe a mod could let me know why, so I dont make the same mistakes.

Dissappearing threads?

Hey, Blitzed. I deleted that thread about the large-scale mailing dumb guy. I know it was a news story, and it certainly didn't qualify as mail-order MJ talk, which is wholly forbidden here. Your introductory comments even helped make it clear that guy in the news story was a fool. The topic itself, though, touched on the subject of cannabis through the mail, and we often delete several of those posts a week.

You see, sometimes even when the majority of sensible people could see a news story and recognize right away that it's a bad idea, there might still be a small minority--perhaps a slightly higher likelihood among people who are stoned and thinking creatively--for whom it would plant the seeds of an idea. That small minority is why we take threads like that down.

Certainly there was no offense on your part. Had it occurred to me, I'd have explained this in a PM to you. Hope you can understand.
    [SIZE=\"4\"]\"That best portion of a good man\'s life: his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love.\"[/SIZE]
    [align=center]William Wordsworth, English poet (1770 - 1850)[/align]

Dissappearing threads?

Quote Originally Posted by cannabis campbell
    Most of the time it will just be deleted without any warning at all.
    I don't know about you but when a thread is deleted a flashing blue light goes off on top of my monitor. Thought everyone had that warning system. :yeahright:

Have a good one!:jointsmile:

Dissappearing threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho4Bud
    I don't know about you but when a thread is deleted a flashing blue light goes off on top of my monitor. Thought everyone had that warning system. :yeahright:

wow ain't seen ya in awhile, where ya been?

Dissappearing threads?

Due to technical difficulties beyond my control, my internet service was down due to weak signal. That reminds me, I still need to call billing to have that adjusted for lack of service.

Me and my computor are feelin' much better now. :computerlove1: (never thought I'd ever use that smiley!)

Dissappearing threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho4Bud
    :computerlove1: (never thought I'd ever use that smiley!)
    It is a tad creepy

Dissappearing threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore Newbie
    It is a tad creepy
    Hahaha!

Good to have you back P4B - Now go forth and banish the nobs to gitmo!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast