how can I grow purple bud?

Grand Daddy Purps and Purple Erkle are clone only strains and all the other solid purple strans are outdoor. There are a few options like blueberry and some others but they only have a slight tint of purple.

What strain would possibly cure to look like these buds?

PURPLE POTThe color of kings can add a royal flush to your herb. :: hightimes.com
GRAPES OF WRATH From Purple Urkel to Grape Ape to Lavender, violet-colored cannabis varieties have piqued the interest of many ganja growers in the last several years. American seed breeder Subcool investigates the facts and the myths about cannabis

I have done some searching and I know that you need to drop the temperatures at night to make the buds turn purple but just the fan leaves turn ... in the pictures on hightimes the entire bud was violet. Anyone have any strain suggestions or pictures of solid violet buds they have grow or maybe a link to an article discussing turning your pot purple?
Thehulkster321 Reviewed by Thehulkster321 on . How To Grow Purple Bud? how can I grow purple bud? Grand Daddy Purps and Purple Erkle are clone only strains and all the other solid purple strans are outdoor. There are a few options like blueberry and some others but they only have a slight tint of purple. What strain would possibly cure to look like these buds? PURPLE POTThe color of kings can add a royal flush to your herb. :: hightimes.com GRAPES OF WRATH From Purple Urkel to Grape Ape to Lavender, violet-colored cannabis varieties have piqued the Rating: 5