Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1715 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

How To Grow Purple Bud?

I think some purples are overrated....most bud will get you high, I think people pay mostly for smell taste looks...with a good high being absolutely necessary. What im saying is good purple may be weaker than some really good green but its just some of the connoisseur aspects that appeal....and anything purple people seem to love foolishly so sometimes.

Here's something I have now.....yumm

Grand Daddy Purp.

How To Grow Purple Bud?

That makes me want to cry. :jointsmile:

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonite
    I think some purples are overrated....most bud will get you high, I think people pay mostly for smell taste looks...with a good high being absolutely necessary. What im saying is good purple may be weaker than some really good green but its just some of the connoisseur aspects that appeal....and anything purple people seem to love foolishly so sometimes.

Here's something I have now.....yumm

Grand Daddy Purp.

How To Grow Purple Bud?

I got some "Purple Bud" seeds from Seedsman. It's an f1 skunk hybrid with 18.3% Thc. Ideal for an indoor grow.

4.   Advertisements

How To Grow Purple Bud?

sputnik 2.0 @ 49 days

How To Grow Purple Bud?

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyattic

Purple ain't nuttin' but a color. Some of the worst bud I've ever grown was purple... pretty as fuck... tasted like your average brick.

It's all about what your goals are.
    I'm with ya :thumbsup: ... my pro-grower friend has some gorgeous 'Grandaddy Purple' trees in his garden ... he just shakes his head when he thinks about the price it will pull, and it is VERY average-smoking pot ... personally, I judge my smoke by the 'color' I see AFTER smoking it :jointsmile:

How To Grow Purple Bud?

Quote Originally Posted by Thehulkster321
    I also found some possible strain choices

I am doing an indoor grow and its a sog so short dense plants are ideal ... mainly ones from afgahni heritage.

I came across

Mendo Purps
    https://www.*****online.com/seed_pac...Indoor/Outdoor

Purps x Afgahni
    https://www.*****online.com/seed_pac...gory=T.H.Seeds

Bluemoon x BOGBubble
    https://www.*****online.com/seed_pac...egory=Plan%20B

Lavender
    https://www.*****online.com/seed_pac...&category=Soma

All have afgahni herritage and are short and stout but right now the mendo purps looks like the most purple colored bud but hopefully I can find some pictures of cured bud to compare ... lavender also looked like a good indoor bud becuase I remeber reading an article saying Purple Erkles herritage was believed to have came from Lavender.

One of these natrually purpling strains combined with enviormental factors needed to produce the purple coloring should give me some nice solid violet buds.
    Would love to get to know somebody up in norcal, people here in socal can be ridiculous!

How To Grow Purple Bud?

i had a strawberry cough that turned a reddish colar if you let the temps drop

How To Grow Purple Bud?

According to Ed Rosenthal to turn bud purple you need to drop the temperature to fifty degrees for two hours for one week.of course you need a plant that has a genetic composition to turn puple.Like grape ape or grand daddy purple.

How To Grow Purple Bud?

My purple is nothing to compare to the others but I ended having a purple tinge to my NL.
    My plants are definitely N deficient.

How To Grow Purple Bud?

Quote Originally Posted by Thehulkster321
    Cali Orange Purple Pheono
    Blackberry Nug
    High Times Urkle

My goal is to get some buds looking like the blackberry nug posted above ... clearly its possible
    that strain was a one off phenotype that was clone only. i only wish i could get some of that shit im currently trying to get a purple urkle clone for a breeder to cross an release in their strain list at some point
    temperature is the best way to get em purple as most plants have purple in them its just the chlorophyll takes over the purple colour.
    the colder temps around 15 c will also increase resin to, i do this a lot and get some real frosty buds im now experimenting with lowering temps furthur with the strawberry cough strain which has purple traits so well see wot happens

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast