Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1784 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

How To Grow Purple Bud?

Has to do with genetics or sometimes cool rooms create purple buds.

How To Grow Purple Bud?

genetics

also lower the nite time temps the last couple of week to 60-65 degrees
    the lower temps really help bring out the colors

How To Grow Purple Bud?

Dito
    If I pollinate a plant in the corner of my basement, does that make me a breeder?:i feel stupid:

If you have questions, feel free to message me. The more successful growers there are out there, the better this world is!:thumbsup:

How To Grow Purple Bud?

I was looking at your pictures, very nice! I have a question about the picture (dapurps2.jpg Photo by tonyrox1 | Photobucket) do you trim your bud when its wet then dry?

How To Grow Purple Bud?

Crappy photo, sorry. But the buds at the bottom of the page is from my grow of Blueberry from Dutch Passion. I like purple weed only if it has a flavor to go along with it.
    You can always do what the contributor of the top left photo did, back-lit with a blue lamp or something.

Attachment 290340

6.   Advertisements

How To Grow Purple Bud?

Another one of my pics from High Times. Now this bud is a Neville's Haze pheno that turned purple. The flavor didn't really match the color but the high was A+.

Attachment 290348

How To Grow Purple Bud?

Got some Humboldt royal, won last year's emerald cup with thc levels of 23, tester verified, turned purple inside great stuff but needs mold resistance.
    I am no expert! Just been farming awhile :greenthumb: :greenthumb: peace :bonghit:tlranger Cannabis Circuit Rider
    IT\'S ALL A SYSTEM, THE SUM OF ITS PARTS -- :jointsmile:
    I\'m a low tech man, in a high tech world.
    You ain\'t seen nothin yet-hit me with your best shot-the more I see the less I know-

How To Grow Purple Bud?

The best purple strain in the world is just Afghanistan, pure Indica. Grown in the mountains in the southern united states, and left right up to frost it is pure purple, not like a lot of the bluer hues from some of the fancy named breeds. You can also grow it indoors, but the cooler nights are necessary for the purple color.
    As far as strength goes, I agree that color is no indication of strength, but the strongest buds I've ever encountered have all been purple. I will also say that I have grown the same indica strain in the mountains, and simultaneously in the foothills of the Appalachians, and the mountainous ones were more purple. As far as strength of the two I can't say there's much difference, but the more purple stuff grown in the mountains has more of a dry lung expansion/exploding ass kicking cough your brains out, drool all over yourself kind of hit for some reason.

How To Grow Purple Bud?

I would love to try some of these. Do people on here ever trade seeds? I have a ton of PK Kush seeds from not having any clue I had a hermi.

How To Grow Purple Bud?

Check this out recent pic submitted by a reader to High times, I think I would pay premium for a big like this no matter the smoke, pure novelty I guess, that is pretty.
    It supposed to me Mr. nice (g13xhashplant) I wasn't aware mr. Nice was a purple strain though. The person stated that most of the nugs were green though.

Attachment 296155

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456