Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1631 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

How To Grow Purple Bud?

i have a white widow pheno that turns purple when the temps drop.id say it starts when i have a 20 degree diffrence from the lights on and off.

2.   Advertisements

How To Grow Purple Bud?

Have you noticed any increase in resin production, or concentration of THC? Have you got any kind of control group to compare this pheno to?

Quote Originally Posted by job1.5
    i have a white widow pheno that turns purple when the temps drop.id say it starts when i have a 20 degree diffrence from the lights on and off.

How To Grow Purple Bud?

I am interested in resin production but I'll be honest and say that 'm more interested in "looks" ... I have plently of bomb weed so I'm just tryng to grow some stuff no one has ever seen

I had a zip of purple erkle and my white widow was a way better high but the entire town said the purple buds were 10x better mainly becuase it looked "cool"

I'll have to look in to the product purple maxx

How To Grow Purple Bud?

PURPLE MAXX

This product has been in development for over 2 years under the name of STACKER. We discovered a combination of organic compounds that would encourage plants to â??stackâ? their flowering sites closer together, increase resin production and flower size and stimulate extreme crystal development. Early this year we were optimizing a feeding regimen using GRAVITY and STACKER that would lead to even more extreme results when 2 of our beta testers out in the hills reported that STACKER caused their plants to turn dark purple! We decided to rename it PURPLE MAXX. Word spread like wildfire through the hills of Humboldt County and soon we were handing out 50-100 samples a week. Soon people were coming in asking for gallons! Please keep in mind: This is an experimental product that we donâ??t think is ready for market but due to extreme demand we are releasing it in limited quantities.

DIRECTIONS:

No one should buy this product with the expectation that they will get a drastic color change with one or two applications. That only happens for about 1/4 to 1/3 of our testers when they foliar feed or water with PURPLE MAXX about 3 weeks before finish. Many people claim it doesnâ??t cause any color change at all. The following directions are presently the latest refinement in the feeding schedule. This product usually causes a massive uptake of nutrients so fertilizer solution should be cut back by about 1/3 (750-900 ppm). (1) If you are close to the end of the flowering cycle it would be best to feed PURPLE MAXX with plain water. Use 1/2 to 1 tsp. of MAXX per gallon of water right up to the end. If you have good air circulation you can spray with 1/2 to 1 tsp/ gallon. Some testers have used a lot more. (2) If you are just starting the bloom cycle, use 1/2 to 1 tsp. per gallon of water and apply about once a week or foliar feed with 2 ml/ gallon (1 tsp/ 2 1/2 gallons of water). If plants show no sign of tip burn, nutrient strength can be increased somewhat. Regardless of color change, almost all testers over the past 2 years have noticed extreme crystallization, increased resin production and larger more massive flowersâ??especially when used with GRAVITY.

HYDROPONIC APPLICATIONS:

At this time, hydro is a big unknown. One thing for certain- DO NOT USE AN AERATOR! If using PURPLE MAXX in the reservoir, it should be added the day before a reservoir change. Best is to use the foliar feed method as far into bloom as possible.

How To Grow Purple Bud?

the most important factor of getting purple buds is having a strain that has the purple phenotype ... not any strain can turn purple.

I'm figuring the best way to get a sold purple bud is to have a good starin to work wth ... erkle, gdp and grape ape are out of the question becuase there clone only but I did find some other great ones.

Querkle
    Purple Erkle x Spacemoon

Da Purps from ***** Depot
    Origin Uknown but it was enetered in the 2005 Cannibis Cup and was well taken

WHAT I'M TRYING TO ACHIEVE

Both strains show good purple coloration but not a solid violet like feated in high times ... I know it can be done I just need to experiment a little. Possible leads are the purple maxx product along with dropping the temperature down to 50 at night and a steady 70 during the day.

How To Grow Purple Bud?

tell me if the links dont work ... I cant figure out how to post pictures, somebody let me no how
    thanks

How To Grow Purple Bud?

Quote Originally Posted by Thehulkster321
    tell me if the links dont work ... I cant figure out how to post pictures, somebody let me no how
    thanks
    Click "Post Reply".

Under the dialogue box there is a a green bar that says "Additional Options".

Under that is a box that says "Attach Files". Click "Manage Attachments".

The rest is obvious. :thumbsup:

PC :smokin:

How To Grow Purple Bud?

I've got a wildcard, that just started flowering about 2 1/2 wks ago. Something has been telling me that the purple and pink pistils showing up are a result of not only a big temp drop at night, but a high dosage of superthrive. The superthrive theory is based on a memory of the last plant that got hit with a huge dose, turning purple almost overnight. It may have something to do with ridiculous access to Nitrogen and temp changes but it has had me curious.

How To Grow Purple Bud?

superthrive ... I'll have to do so,e some more research. To be honest I have no idea what your talkng about mainly becuase im shitfaced but when I sober up I might understandwhat your talking about...

How To Grow Purple Bud?

Quote Originally Posted by Thehulkster321
    To be honest I have no idea what your talkng about...
    Me neither, really. But if anyone has any insight, I'm all ears

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast