Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1673 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

wheres it at?

Man, isn't there some kind of secet handshake or code or something that identifies smokers out there (smile)!?! I've been out of the game for 25 years and am looking to start smoking again. Can't grow, and it seems like it will really be hard to find any smoke in a safe and discreet manner. Used to be most everyone smoked on a college campus, now around Wm & Mary at least, everyone looks all clean cut and respectable. It also probably doesn't help that I look like a cop or someone's dad... sigh.
    flyr4hire Reviewed by flyr4hire on . wheres it at? Man, isn't there some kind of secet handshake or code or something that identifies smokers out there (smile)!?! I've been out of the game for 25 years and am looking to start smoking again. Can't grow, and it seems like it will really be hard to find any smoke in a safe and discreet manner. Used to be most everyone smoked on a college campus, now around Wm & Mary at least, everyone looks all clean cut and respectable. It also probably doesn't help that I look like a cop or someone's dad... Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

wheres it at?

i live in virgina and i also have a hard time finding and i havent stopped eveer but i can usualy find it

wheres it at?

Besides putting your fingers to your lips, like you're smoking a joint, the best way is saying, "Dude, I seriously need your help."

wheres it at?

Quote Originally Posted by beachguy in thongs
    Besides putting your fingers to your lips, like you're smoking a joint, the best way is saying, "Dude, I seriously need your help."
    lol that quote, its so funny because i know i've said it many times before. "Dude... i seriously need your help, i ran out and im fiending... help"

wheres it at?

Quote Originally Posted by flyr4hire
    Man, isn't there some kind of secet handshake or code or something that identifies smokers out there (smile)!?! I've been out of the game for 25 years and am looking to start smoking again. Can't grow, and it seems like it will really be hard to find any smoke in a safe and discreet manner. Used to be most everyone smoked on a college campus, now around Wm & Mary at least, everyone looks all clean cut and respectable. It also probably doesn't help that I look like a cop or someone's dad... sigh.
    Those random black dude type people are always willing to sell. but they usually only have schwag or mids. Don't know where you could go looking about for KB.

wheres it at?

Yeah... you want to watch out for those 'random black dudes'... they are all small time crooks...
    What the fuck DebuteMachine, do a little racial stereotyping, shall we?

wheres it at?

local head shops and hydro supply store's would be a good start.

Dive:stoned:

wheres it at?

I find it's pretty easy to get bud here, but then again, I'm not a transplant like most people are here, so I known connects since H.S.

wheres it at?

No, the all new top secret "do you sell weed" phrases are "you straight?" and "you good?". If they sell weed, they'll know what your talking about, if they don't they won't. And even if the small chance your asking a cop, just tell them your gay and have an authority fetish. I'd much rather have a cop think I was hitting on him than him knowing I was trying to get some.

wheres it at?

usually if i see someone i think might push it ill say "got that green?" they will know what your talking about

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast