Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1554 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

quick fix synthetic urine

Hi,
    i looked for quickfix at a local headshop and they didnt have it, but there are a few others around, does anyone know if quickfix can ONLY be ordered online, or can I possiby find it in a headshop :jointsmile: thanks :thumbsup:
    shishkabooba Reviewed by shishkabooba on . quick fix synthetic urine Hi, i looked for quickfix at a local headshop and they didnt have it, but there are a few others around, does anyone know if quickfix can ONLY be ordered online, or can I possiby find it in a headshop :jointsmile: thanks :thumbsup: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Wow, I just answered this question not too long ago. The maker is urineluck dot com and their websites has tools to help you find it such as store locator as well as states that have banned it and other devices that defeat drug tests. So it depends on where you live.

Urineluck will not ship to these states but there are third party distributors who will defy the ban.

You could find plenty of answers to this using this websites search feature and even internet search engines.

I'm in Florida and have had 2 orders of QuickFix 4.0 in the last year come to my home via USPS . The stuff is hands down the best I have ever used !!! The first batch I had I must of nuked it over 30 times trying to stay on top of my job and when they were gonna drop the test on me. Well they finally did and it was a day that i didn't have my heat pad on it."hot hands" but it was strapped to my inner leg and after pouring it into the cup the temp was at 93 degrees which in the state of Florida is good to go !!! I may be wrong but I think in the state of Florida the FDOT says that piss must be between 90&100 degress no less no more? But I made mine with no problems at 93. What you need to do is google quickfix 4.0 and get some asap and make sure you find some "hothands" heating pads they really help out. The only reason why my quick fix was so warm is I was outside that day in the heat !!! Thank God !!!

after pouring it into the cup the temp was at 93 degrees which in the state of Florida is good to go !!! I may be wrong but I think in the state of Florida the FDOT says that piss must be between 90&100 degress no less no more?
    DOT requires the sample temp to be in the 90-100 degree range. No exceptions. Employers and labs who participate in DOT drug testing must adhere to the regulations set by the US Dept. Of Transportation, regardless of state.

Quote Originally Posted by FakeBoobsRule
    Wow, I just answered this question not too long ago. The maker is urineluck dot com and their websites has tools to help you find it such as store locator as well as states that have banned it and other devices that defeat drug tests. So it depends on where you live.

Urineluck will not ship to these states but there are third party distributors who will defy the ban.

You could find plenty of answers to this using this websites search feature and even internet search engines.

+1 i cannot thank fakeboobrule enough for helping me with the tip on quickfix... =]

Yes....very true about the DOT in all states . I did a little reading to see what I was in for before the day of the test I remember reading it about temp. That temp strip on the side is nice to let you know your in the good as far as temp goes.Got a new batch in the other day to use in future. But as far as how I feel about the 4.0 its the best out there. The funny thing is that I have clean piss that I can use from someone but still use the 4.0 lol

Using somebody elses piss is always risky.Seen posts in here where somebody subbed only to find out the donor was on prescription drugs or forgot to mention they had smoked a few days ago.Why risk it when quickfix is realatively cheap.