Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1504 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

A Question for FBR

I have been trying to search it but really cant find it. Y should one stop exercise before a drug test? not really sure. thanks for your response.
    pantera Reviewed by pantera on . A Question for FBR I have been trying to search it but really cant find it. Y should one stop exercise before a drug test? not really sure. thanks for your response. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

A Question for FBR

Because you increase the release of THC metabolites from fat tissue with aerobic exercise in principle. This is good if you drug test is 5 days away or more. These metabolites are released throught the kidneys and liver. When you get down to the last 2-3 days before the test, you don't want to release extra metabolites by burning fat becasue they will end up in the specimen cup. They have to go somewhere.

Does that make sense?

A Question for FBR

yea it does thanks for the reply. i havent got a call yet to take my test. if u remember my last thread i was the one freakin but never had the test. so as of now im 3 weeks 2 days clean, also a person who does not smoke often. but still not sure when the test is. im a very active person and work out everyday. do u think i should hold off or do u think ill be fine to hit the gym. in my last thread i also stated i took 2 at home test my 1st test, there was alittle dilution, so i retook it, used a void from 6pm, but i also consumed maybe 3 cups of fluid all day. and the line came up pinkish, but still pretty visible.

A Question for FBR

i should also add again im 22, 5'11 202, as of yesterday. with about 10% bf. that cardio and diet have been great!!! so maybe this will help it clear out of my system faster. my metabolizim is pretty fast, i lost 5 lbs in the last 2 weeks.

A Question for FBR

Yeah I read your other thread and you passed what 6 days ago? You are looking good to pass but play it safe and stop exercising. Enjoy the break. If they don't test you this week then go back to working out.

A Question for FBR

thanks for all the help and useful threads my man. and i could use a break, F'n allergies are kickin in. take it easy.

A Question for FBR

Ok so i got a call this TH and my background check was fine, as expected. the lady said she was gonna call me fri for the drug screen, never did, i didnt think they would wanna do it on a fri. so im expecting a monday- tuesday test. Sunday will be 4 weeks clean. I just wanna make sure if its ok to start going back to the gym. i took t-fri off, kinda pissed me off bc im a gym rat. but whats your take on it. Thanks

A Question for FBR

Yeah go ahead and work out.