Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1606 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Done the reading...

I??ve searched and read tons over the last week. This forum has been very helpful especially FakeBoobsRule??s kind, patient and knowledgeable posts. My advice to others is to do a search on just his posts if you want to read the best this forum has to offer.

Now I feel I can responsibly post my own story and questions.

I??m 39, female, 5??4?, 166 lbs, 37% bodyfat. A little chunky but muscular at the same time. My job involves a sport. Last smoke was August 26. Before that I was going thru an 1/8 to 1/25 every two weeks, quality varied. One ?? four times a day but small amounts. Been smoking for years and years and years but have had dry times. Last two-three months I have not been without for more than a day or three. The last week I smoked a little less than normal but some of it was VERY good.

Pre-employment drug screen will be UA at an ??occupational health center??will have a minimum of 21 days clean. Test will be 9/17 or a day or so after that. Subbing is NOT an option for ME. I would do that if I could!!!! Dilution can be pulled off but with a lot of work to remain stealth.

Took home test 9/5? middle of the day, normal fluids? positive. Took test 9/6 after lots of water (40-50 oz) and three voids?neg. So I assured myself dilution will work.

Currently doing everything I can to burn fat? extra exercise and eating small lowfat/high fiber meals every two-three hours. Supplementing fiber with Benefiber powder on food and in drink. Getting about 35 grams a day total. Enough? Previous diet was reasonably high in fiber so it has not been a shock to the system. Will stop exercise at least two days before.

First two tests purchased for about $15 at local drug store? f-that! Bunch of tests ordered online should arrive Tuesday? about $1 ea. Will be playing with those to check progress and see how much I have to dilute. Also I might have some control over the time of day I take the actual test so I??m hoping the home tests will help me plan.

Any opinions/advice appreciated. Please don??t bother if you are going to tell me to drink goldenseal, cranberry juice, vinegar or any of those other myths.

Here are my specific questions:
    1. Is the extra fiber really doing me any good now?
    2. What about Zinc? Does it matter if it??s Zinc Sulfate or Gluconate?
    3. Tums OR Rolaids? right? Not both. Can??t find amount recommendations.
    4. Will almost fasting except for meat/fish day or two before test lower metabolism and help?

Thank you
    Fredisgood Reviewed by Fredisgood on . Done the reading... I??ve searched and read tons over the last week. This forum has been very helpful especially FakeBoobsRule??s kind, patient and knowledgeable posts. My advice to others is to do a search on just his posts if you want to read the best this forum has to offer. Now I feel I can responsibly post my own story and questions. I??m 39, female, 5??4?, 166 lbs, 37% bodyfat. A little chunky but muscular at the same time. My job involves a sport. Last smoke was August 26. Before that I Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Done the reading...

Quote Originally Posted by Fredisgood
    I??ve searched and read tons over the last week. This forum has been very helpful especially FakeBoobsRule??s kind, patient and knowledgeable posts. My advice to others is to do a search on just his posts if you want to read the best this forum has to offer.
    Oh, I'm going to like you, not just for the kind words but because you used and are now advocating the search feature! Good for you.

Took home test 9/5? middle of the day, normal fluids? positive. Took test 9/6 after lots of water (40-50 oz) and three voids?neg. So I assured myself dilution will work.
    Don't forget that you can end up with a dilute negative and they don't always give you a retest.

Here are my specific questions:
    1. Is the extra fiber really doing me any good now?
    2. What about Zinc? Does it matter if it??s Zinc Sulfate or Gluconate?
    3. Tums OR Rolaids? right? Not both. Can??t find amount recommendations.
    4. Will almost fasting except for meat/fish day or two before test lower metabolism and help?

Thank you
    1) Yes the fiber can be helpful. I keep saying I'm going to write a post to explain it (because it is kind of a long explanation) but I haven't and I am always getting on people about proof but it can help. How much, I don't know exactly but keep doing it.

2) Where did you get the zinc idea from? I don't know, can't hurt if taken in normal doses.

3) Sorry the link about Rolaids/Tums is broken. Take 3-4 two hours before test and repeat 1 hour before test and 30 minutes before test.

4) Interesting about the protein and fasting 1-2 days before the test. I see where you are going with that but I have always just learned and recommended to eat more fat 1-3 days before the test. If you are trying to eat just protein (and you don't eat any carbs) you are going to cause your body to burn body fat (Adkins diet principles at work there) and that might increase free THC metabolites in the body. Go with normal to slightly higher calorie diet but with high amounts of fat.

Done the reading...

Thank you FBR you rock!

Dietary Soluble Fiber for Passing THC Urine Tests
    This is the best link I found to explain the POSSIBLE usefulness of fiber. Even has a diagram! After I read your references to fiber I went on a mad search.

The ABCs of Marijuana and Drug Testing - NORML
    The zinc idea was here (at the bottom) but the only other references to it have been almost a direct quote from this.

Just found out my test MIGHT be delayed another three weeks. Wouldn't THAT be great!

I do have concerns about over diluting... That's why I want a lot of home tests. I want to see how much I have to drink to get a negative.

The meat fish only thing was to get the creatine and the fasting to lower metabolism. I realize going into ketosis before the test would not be smart.

I'm on a mission! After this is done and I'm in the clear I plan to smoke up and use my home tests to see what MY body does. Randoms will be an issue in the future but my chances of getting picked will be slim and it will probably only come up once or twice a year if at all. Hope to figure out how to sub for those.

Glad I found you... you're my hero!!

Done the reading...

Great post/info....Good Luck Fredisgood and keep us updated.
    Signature? I Don\'t Need No Stinkin Signature !!

Done the reading...

Thank-you jeffman!
    Will do.

Done the reading...

Thanks for the links, Fredisgood!

Done the reading...

TEST HAS BEEN DELAYED!!!

I will now have at least 41 days clean before I have to test so I'm feeling pretty good.
    Home tests have not arrived yet.
    About 16 days clean now... really want a bonghit. The job is worth it though. Slightly glamorous and a lot of fun. Plus my husband would be PISSED!
    Question:
    Why do people take all the asprin, b-2, tums and sports drinks when "practicing" for the actual dillution? Wouldn't a good practice run just involve the fluid intake as home tests do not check for integrity? Or do they?...control line?...no...that can't be possible.
    Kinda like practicing subbing with just water not the real stuff?

Done the reading...

Quote Originally Posted by Fredisgood
    TEST HAS BEEN DELAYED!!!

I will now have at least 41 days clean before I have to test so I'm feeling pretty good.
    Home tests have not arrived yet.
    About 16 days clean now... really want a bonghit. The job is worth it though. Slightly glamorous and a lot of fun. Plus my husband would be PISSED!
    Question:
    Why do people take all the asprin, b-2, tums and sports drinks when "practicing" for the actual dillution? Wouldn't a good practice run just involve the fluid intake as home tests do not check for integrity? Or do they?...control line?...no...that can't be possible.
    Kinda like practicing subbing with just water not the real stuff?
    Sounds like good news, (delayed)....Bad news (No party)....But what the hell, It will make a hell of a better buzz when the time comes and You will prove to Yourself You can do anything You put Your mind too. Still Winston
    Signature? I Don\'t Need No Stinkin Signature !!

Done the reading...

Thank you for the kind words Winston.

Tests came this morning.
    Tested 2nd void of the day before I had much to drink. Negative with the faintest line.
    Drank a glass of water and 1/2 cup coffee.
    Tested again and it was negative for sure.

Then I cheated...could NOT have been a smaller hit. Barely got high. With a negative test and three weeks to go I figured if I was going to cheat now was the time.

Tested this afternoon and still got a faint line... very faint but there.

So maybe the fiber is helping because I would not expect me...Daily smoker, older and a little extra fat, to test negative so soon. Of course it was not my first void.

Will test again first thing in the am and see what happens.

Done the reading...

Don't be fudging!!! Wait till after you take the drug test.If you don't it might just bite you in the butt.Either that or play it safe and sub.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast