Hi, a tree fell on my bigger plants during a strong storm we had here and totally messed them up. I decided to take some cuttings from my plants. My (mother) plants were in flowering stages, with small pistils coming out of the branch sections and tops. The thing i'm trying to figure out is, how can i get the little clones to revert back to a vegetative growth cycle? I want them to get back into building stems and root systems and forget about flowering. How can i do this?
Dokktorwho222 Reviewed by Dokktorwho222 on . Reverting clones Hi, a tree fell on my bigger plants during a strong storm we had here and totally messed them up. I decided to take some cuttings from my plants. My (mother) plants were in flowering stages, with small pistils coming out of the branch sections and tops. The thing i'm trying to figure out is, how can i get the little clones to revert back to a vegetative growth cycle? I want them to get back into building stems and root systems and forget about flowering. How can i do this? Rating: 5