Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1346 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

My way to make firecrackers, tastes way better

Heres how I make firecrackers

First off, natural peanut butter tastes like utter shit in my opinion, but the good stuff like jiffy uses partially hydrogenated oils, and wont work nearly as well if at all. So heres what i do. Get some normal peanut butter, I use creamy. Put the amount you think you gonna use for the amount of crackers your making in a small bowl.
    Then pour some canola oil in. The ratio should be something like 1.2:1, peanut butter:canola oil. Stir it up till it is consistent. then add your ground up bud, stir again. Then get a cupcake pan, and fill the cupcake slots up to 1 centimeter and move to the next until its all in, put it in your oven at 350 for 18 minutes (temperature and time may vary depending on your oven, some people do 320 for 22 minutes etc.) then take it out. Mix the baked stuff with regular unbaked peanutbutter at a 1:2 ratio of baked:normal. then make a sandwhich or put it on some ritz crackers or celery etc.
    andyspof Reviewed by andyspof on . My way to make firecrackers, tastes way better Heres how I make firecrackers First off, natural peanut butter tastes like utter shit in my opinion, but the good stuff like jiffy uses partially hydrogenated oils, and wont work nearly as well if at all. So heres what i do. Get some normal peanut butter, I use creamy. Put the amount you think you gonna use for the amount of crackers your making in a small bowl. Then pour some canola oil in. The ratio should be something like 1.2:1, peanut butter:canola oil. Stir it up till it is Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

O ya i forgot to add that i cover each hole thing with aluminum foil so its tochng the top of the peanut butter then poke a few holes in it. and i would cook it at 320 for 20-22 minutes if i were you, my oven runs low so i do 350

Just use Nutella....It tastes better and it's light and creamy & chocolate....peanut butter is way to thick..and no matter what brand it still tastes weird...Nutella gets you way more stonned

ya ive used nutella but every time i make them with nutella they taste like shit? any idea why? im not burning them they just taste like shit, maybe im putting a little too much bud in each cracker?

nah man mine tasted liek shit too but mine still got me F'd up
    two turntables and a microphone