Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1694 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

The Growing Styles and Logs Thread! Submit yours!

My grow log can be found in my signature!!!!

CFL's & Floro's only and MG 6-month release soil.

Ranger headquarters in cannabis pics started as a y2k shelter, found its real purpose in life that same year

Hello ,

This is great saying :thumbsup: I like to try more and more growing on my life style . A very effective one thing is
    "Life is a CHOICE between a methodology of Ageing or Growing. Ageing is adding years to life & Growing is ADDING
    LIFE 2 years.So begin GROWING.

4.   Advertisements

My second attempt at a grow.
    5'x5'x7' room that I built
    Drip system using Sure To Grow and (Get this) polyester pillow filling in 4''x8'' PVC pipes
    5 Gallon reservoir
    R.O. H20
    First grow Advanced Nutrients Jungle Juice 3 Part, non pH perfect version. The pH was 5.4 to 5.8 with this.
    Second attempt Advanced Nutrients, Sensi-Grow and Sensi-Bloom (Not as good as the Jungle Juice me thinks as the pH was all over the map)
    400 W MH & HPS switchable ballast and 2 x 100 W MH side augmentation lighting
    1 each 60 W UVA fixture. I turn this on 3 to 4 times a day for 20 minutes each time.
    Ozone generator for mold control. It gets very humid here.
    Stock seeds from Nirvana Shop (They are the ausgezeichnet!)
    1 Wife that loves to vaporize and says I am spending too much money. (She went to Woodstock! I was still in grade skool) (I know, SCHOOL, you do the math)
    1 Learning curve to get through.

Got the first grow finished with lots of decent stuff until most of it started to grow mold & the second attempt either got pollinated or hermie plants but did some great quality nuggets, the quantity is a bit lacking. (See my introduction on the "Introduce Yourself " Page)
    Going to switch to larger vessels for my third grow. From 4'' PVC pipe to 3 Gallon planters with perlite in some and polyester pillow fill in others. Sort of a Dutch Bucket job.
    I tend to "Over Engineer" stuff and I try to put 10 pounds of shat in a 5 pound bag.

first of all i am just no good at growing. a newbie that just kills everything!! I started these plants out inside, in coco and orgnc potting soil with mostly cfls. my main plant, has always looked terrible as if over watered but i do let the soil going dry before watering, i am doing all this with a low budget so no, i don't have high intensity lights nor do i have enormous fans to evaporate water faster, any way.... grew them inside for a long long time longer than usual, they are way behind should but cut and dried by now, slow slow grow. none of my plants a very tall all are under 3 ft tall. my main girl is kinda tall kinda bushy but the branches and stems have grown all different ways turned its self into a tangled mess, leaves are curling up and down, color is not throughout, a few are supposed to be auto flower NOPE!!!!! and what the hell is eating my leaves how do i kill this bug forever?? what could i do to make them taller before i harvest? help me save my plants PLEASE - YouTube

Classic Soil Project - Ten Plants in a tent - 600 W HPS
    Very Detail Nerd Data ;-) Regular Updates

Grow Log Dutch Dragon an White Russian
    Check out my Grow Log
    9x Dutch Dragon - 1x White Russian - 600W HPS
    Very Detail Nerd Data Logging ;-):rastasmoke::rastasmoke::rastasmoke:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234