Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1332 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Stone pipe

I broke my glass piece recently, still smokable but I wanna get another piece anyway. I was thinking of going with stone. Does anyone know of any problems with stone pipes? Do they get too hot? Do they not hit well? Bitch to clean? They look sooo nice though, really wanna get one:

Carved stone shotgun pipe
    Stone Hand Pipe
    bumclot Reviewed by bumclot on . Stone pipe I broke my glass piece recently, still smokable but I wanna get another piece anyway. I was thinking of going with stone. Does anyone know of any problems with stone pipes? Do they get too hot? Do they not hit well? Bitch to clean? They look sooo nice though, really wanna get one: Carved stone shotgun pipe Stone Hand Pipe Rating: 5
    [SIZE=\"2\"]Disclaimer: The content of all my posts are entirely fictional. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=\"3\"]Katt Williams Is Peace For America[/SIZE]

[SIZE=\"3\"]We\'re about to sail into a shit typhoon Randy, so we better haul in the jib before it gets covered in shit.

You idiots have loaded up a hair-trigger, double-barreled, shit machine gun and the barrels pointed right at your own heads! - Mr. Lahey
    [/SIZE]

2.   Advertisements

Stone pipe

they hit about he same as glass. they dont get too hot... idk about cleaning. i personally think they look like shit though

Stone pipe

Hi bumclot,
    I see it's been some time since your post. If you're still interested, I have some info. Stone pipes hit well if they are made properly. Alot of the cheap ones have small holes, and flat bottom bowls. Not good. You want one with a larger hole (not huge), and a cone shaped bowl. No, they don't get hot, and aren't hard to clean. You want to treat them somewhat gently...no tapping on the ashtray. Mass produced pipes might not be the best way to go. I have a good friend who carves stone pipes. You can see some of his work at stonehands.etsy.com Hope this helps.

Stone pipe

Soap stone pipes are beautiful and smoke well.
    â??The greatest service which can be rendered any country is to add a useful plant to its culture. â??
    Thomas Jefferson

Stone pipe

I went to a pow wow in temecula and was hoping to find an authentic peace pipe from the indians. I could't find one :-( Someone was selling some last year, but not this time. Stone pipe sounds cool.

Stone pipe

i have a bowl that is made from a lava rock and gold, its pretty cool, i have to make a small mod to it, but it hits nice and smooth everytime.

if it werent for the physical limitations of rock, i would rock that more often.

Stone pipe

im in the process of turning this soapstone ashtrey i had into a bowl probly a one hitter but yeah....cutting it is best with hacksaw just dont try to cut metal with it after it will be dull as all hell...then i just used a knife and some sandpaper to it almost done just needa drill the holes

Stone pipe

Soap stone is pretty easy to work. The only problem I have had is taking too much off or drilling to far. It is pretty soft. The pipes sure are pretty when they are done though

Found these on google
    http://www.wellcoolstuff.com/Merchan...00001/soap.jpg

Stone pipe

The soap stone seems to me not so good stuff, I prefer marble
    It is possible to look at my some works at a forum:

http://boards.cannabis.com/hobby-lou...ble-pipes.html