Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1657 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

ways to make your high last longer

anyone know anyways besides smoking more? if you take a hit and hold it in as long as you can you get higher.
    BlazedNinja Reviewed by BlazedNinja on . ways to make your high last longer anyone know anyways besides smoking more? if you take a hit and hold it in as long as you can you get higher. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Holding hits in that long may get you a little bit higher, but I wouldn't say it's worth it, due the the aditional tar that will stay in your lungs. Back to your question though - I don't really know, and I doubt there are any smoking techniques or whatever you'd like to call it that would make a high longer, sorry.

Holding hits in longer only makes you think you're getting higher. The reality is, when you take that breath of air after you've held it your hit, you're rushing oxygen to the brain which makes you light headed for a short time.
    Senators 6-1-0

smoke more?

Make some ganja brownies. If done right, you will get even higher than you would if you smoked it, and it will last a couple hours longer.

try smoking it in someway that you can exhale or (preferably) inhale smoke through your nose. that always gets me fucked up... oh and also try smoking a blunt. long, chilled out high.

I don't know about yall but when I blaze up my Black and Mild afterwards my head feels like its doin backflips...:buzz_saw:

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDank
    try smoking it in someway that you can exhale or (preferably) inhale smoke through your nose. that always gets me fucked up... oh and also try smoking a blunt. long, chilled out high.
    yeah you would think you can absorb some thc through your nostrils which is why i french inhale at least once per bowl:rastasmoke:

Well... in my own experience, i noted that indicas tend to prolongate the effect of sativas... like... if i smoke only a sativa, the high peaks in 15-30 mins. If i smoke a indica, and right after it i smoke a sativa, the sativa high peaks in about 1 hour... and lasts for a longer time.

Quote Originally Posted by poiuyt
    Holding hits in longer only makes you think you're getting higher. The reality is, when you take that breath of air after you've held it your hit, you're rushing oxygen to the brain which makes you light headed for a short time.
    Rong....When you hold it in longer you get a more/filling THC effect...Hold it in untill you like choke...My buddy Chris A.K.A Elephant Lungs cashed a whole bowl o res in 1 hit, and held it in 4 like 45 seks...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast