Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1776 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

ways to make your high last longer

One slightly 'outside-of-the-box' technique Ive found for making highs last longer, DONT succumb to the munchies. Everytime I get high and eat a load of crap it seems to wear off slightly, but if I try to ignore the craving for crap the high sticks around longer.
    Dunno if anyone else does that, but it's something Ive always lived by, plus it means I don't pile on the pounds like I would if I ate everytime I got the munchies.

Quote Originally Posted by WayOfLife
    One slightly 'outside-of-the-box' technique Ive found for making highs last longer, DONT succumb to the munchies. Everytime I get high and eat a load of crap it seems to wear off slightly, but if I try to ignore the craving for crap the high sticks around longer.
    Dunno if anyone else does that, but it's something Ive always lived by, plus it means I don't pile on the pounds like I would if I ate everytime I got the munchies.
    yeah that works for me too. also it helps if you smoke again when you get the munchies, so you forget about your munchies and get higher lol

I have found, from personal experiance, that smoking tobacco products before, during, and after a smoke session can extend my high for much longer. Plus, a nicotine buzz always is better with a high. But if you realy want a for sure longer high, make some baked goods. Also if you get the munchies or cotton mouth do not eat or drink any thing sweet, tends to cut down on the high

Quote Originally Posted by sLiMBLaZeDD420
    I don't know about yall but when I blaze up my Black and Mild afterwards my head feels like its doin backflips...:buzz_saw:
    Rofl. I just got through with a 1 1/2g blunt and im gonna go out and light one of those heavenly things up

5.   Advertisements

6 seconds - Optimized hit holding time (As suggested by Jack Herrer)

Game over

- Hold hits for 3-5 seconds.
    - Do not eat or drink too much before or after you smoke.
    - Minimum physical activity.
    - Swallowing hits provides more of a body high that can last quite a while.
    - Smoke a BLUNT. And not an ez-roll. A Honey or Grape Dutch.
    - Conserve bud + space out smoking sessions.

While technically I follow almost none of these rules for keeping a nice high going, they do help. Regularly, I'll smoke a blunt, throw the roach weed in the bong, and chill for a while. Then I'll typically spring for some food. Lots of food and drink.
    I'm also terrible at conserving my ganj, I typically will smoke quite a bit in one session.

Hold in your hits for 2-3 seconds on average works fine for me, any longer and I find its not making a difference.

Apparently drinking orange juice or ingesting alot of vitamin c increases the high, but I havn't had any experience with this.

roll a 2 gram peach white owl....ull be feelin it for dayz

Basically, the advice that everybody is giving is more of a "how to not ruin your high" rather than "how to extend your high". I think the only way to stay high longer is to ingest the weed in food, as some people have already said.

The best way to keep your high going is to smoke more obviously, but if you're worried about keeping your high going, it probably means you don't have any more to smoke. The secret is to find a way to get high off a small amount of weed, so that you conserve your weed, thus extending your high because you have more weed for later, AND it keeps your tolerance down.

Gravity bongs work great for a small amount of weed. Knife hits supposedly work really good as well, but I've never tried it.

Another thing that me and my friends have experimented with (and came to the conclusion that it works) is to dip your roach when you're finished with a blunt or joint! You can do it as soon as you finish, or you can let it sit for a little while and dip it later (but by then you'll be more likely to just smoke it). Just put it behind your lower lip, and eventually you'll begin to feel a slight burning sensation. I usually keep mine in for as long as possible (usually about 30 mins b/c I end up needing a cigarette), and it definitely seems to make my high better.

when I am stoned, if I roll a tobaco cigarette and smoke that it always fucks me up way more

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast