Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1656 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

ways to make your high last longer

I'm not sure on how to make the high last longer, but I think it's about your setting or scenario. Just do what you normally do, and your high. I don't think there is another level with weed, your either high or not? I dunno?
    \"All that we are is the result of what we have thought.If a man speaks or acts with an evil thought, pain follows him.If a man speaks or acts with a pure thought,happiness follows him, like a shadow that never leaves him.\"

â??The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.â?

Smoke a menthol after you are done smoking weed.

3.   Advertisements

I know holding a hit in doesnt get you higher but it does make me more able to take bit hits from my pipe. If I exhale straight away I'll probably start coughing but if I hold it in I can exhale with more ease and comfort...But definitely experiment with cooking it can give you insane highs that last for hours.
    Pass_the_dubbie is a fictional character on cannabis.com and the opinions expressed do not reflect nor immitate any particular person ©2006-200?

Holding your hits WILL technically make you higher, if only by a small amount.
    According to most people who shit on this statement, 80%(or some stupid figure) of the thc is absorbed within the first x seconds. so if you hold your hits longer than x seconds, your still absorbing, just not as quickly.

French inhale :smokin:

yep yep hold it in..

Don't do any activities to blow your high thats for sure. Running around or something like physical I have found will lose that high in a heartbeat.

i love to do stupid shit when im high...Heres my klue.. When you'r loseing your High:: SMOKE SOME MORE!

I smoke every day, about the same or quite similar amount. I've now got a reverse tolerance, which allows me to get just as high, and most of the time I get even higher off of just the same amount...

I think my ghetto style bong hits get me higher. I don't own a bong, so I just use a bottle of water. I take a sip of water and hold the water in my mouth. Then I take a big ass hit from my pipe. The water soothes my throat and allows me to take a HUGE HIT. I then swallow the water and exhale slowly. It's not that it makes me higher, but the water allows me to take much bigger hits which
    KNOCK ME OUT! :jointsmile:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast