Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1640 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

ways to make your high last longer

lol elephant lungs

2.   Advertisements

BuddyX, your friend is seriously fucking up his lungs. That tar is on the bowl that you scraped isn't meant to be smoked. Even if you're young it's still terrible for you.
    THC is only absorbed in the first 3-5 seconds on the surfaces of your lungs. After that, your just damaging your bronchioles and lung sacs with loads of tar. You only think you get higher because when you take in a deep breath of smoke, all the oxygen of your body quickly goes to your brain and you feel light headed for a minute. Then it's the usual high besides the nasty cough you get from smoking resin.
    Hope you guys used a bong or something at least.

Dave
    :smoking:

Quote Originally Posted by DemoCommando
    BuddyX, your friend is seriously fucking up his lungs. That tar is on the bowl that you scraped isn't meant to be smoked. Even if you're young it's still terrible for you.
    THC is only absorbed in the first 3-5 seconds on the surfaces of your lungs. After that, your just damaging your bronchioles and lung sacs with loads of tar. You only think you get higher because when you take in a deep breath of smoke, all the oxygen of your body quickly goes to your brain and you feel light headed for a minute. Then it's the usual high besides the nasty cough you get from smoking resin.
    Hope you guys used a bong or something at least.

Dave
    :smoking:

LOL Rong/Again...My brother is at medikal skool, so hes tellin me this...And besides.. i4 ur a true stoner... ud hold the shit in untill you kough

one way i've made my high last longer is by chillin with my dudes, smoke a bowl then start drinking some beers and smokin a bit more :jointsmile:

Dave, i we didn't skrape it...sorry 4 keybored its broke no SEE...But this was our KB pipe, and we've had it 4 two yrs. and we broke it a boiled it and we got like3 grams o res..

The only way to make a high last longer I think is actually to not do anything just relax on your bed snd just keep smoking.

Also, I've found that if I don't eat and dont' smoke cigs the high lasts longer.

Dave

Yeah, i had forgot that! Dont eating makes the high lasts longer... but is SO hard, cause of the munchies... :eat:

yaw...i just buy a ppak a starbursts and thats that//

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyX
    LOL Rong/Again...My brother is at medikal skool, so hes tellin me this...And besides.. i4 ur a true stoner... ud hold the shit in untill you kough
    Your brother is going to fail!

Gravity Bong !

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast