Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1631 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

What's the meaning of life?

- 42 -

I believe that the meaning of life is to reach nirvana, to me this means the freedom from desire. When you have nothing else you can possibly want is when you find true happiness. I'm pretty high right now so i hope that makes sense.

The meaning of life is to think about it. Or, just plain think.

i thinkimfeelin it is right on. To try to figure out the MEANING of life while you are just a PART of life totally contradicts itself....You are a part of this creation, you arent better or worse than anything in this universe, its all of the same source. Every thought, every word you say, everything you see, smell, touch, taste.....desires and personal reasoning for life just adds to the illusion that DIFFERENT people exist...were all of the same place....the only thing that makes anyone different is how they grew up and what they learned and thought along the way....its not about filling ur mind with ideas and theories, its not about the idea of learning, its about experience. Its seeing whats in front of you and walking through the world with true open eyes....what the fuck is really going on? At THIS moment in time, not later....If you keep searching for an answer the only place ull find one is right where your sitting right now while ur reading this....IT IS WHAT IT IS...everything....but to understand this means you should help others understand it, to create a more peaceful world....in a world where everyone helps everyone...and everyone fully appreciates the peace thats actually created...im just a fuckin hypocrit but im slowly starting to see things...maybe you can grasp something out of this paragraph.

"Christ im a sidewinder im a california kinnggggg, i swear its everywhere ohhh its everythinnnggggg"

- chili peppers....

oh and the quote in the sig explains the same concept as this paragraph too

meaning of life is to involve everything lol sounds like evolve, thatllsend you burnin.

Quote Originally Posted by IThinkIamFeelingit
    There is no meaning to this life...you are nothing but a being wandering semi aimlessly through this existence...get over the fact that there has to be a meaning for this life...live it NOW!
    True. Most people are just beings aimlessly wandering thru existence. So the goal in life is to not just be a regular being. Do shit with your life. My personal goal is to get rich. This earth revolves around money so im going to get as much as i can.There isnt a point to working your whole life from paycheck to paycheck because your not even a molecule in time. So while your on this earth you better live it to the fullest and hopefully leave your mark in history.

I'm not here to contradict your beliefs as to whether God exists or not even though I have a crap load of faith. We are all given gifts and talents to use in this world to promote a better being. Life is to be enjoyed to the fullest, even though we all face trial and tribulation and "carry our cross" in different ways. As someone else said, life is a test. I believe we are tested with every decision we make day to day, and in the end whether we "pass" or not, we have the opportunity to be loved by a greater being that would do anything for us, even die on a cross for our sins. So my advice to living a good life, find your true passion and stick to it. This life is a gateway to the next beyond the grave, a life awaits us that is so much better than anything else on this earth, our minds cannot comprehend what it is like. So repent so that you may inherit this "kingdom" and to get a little taste of what heaven is like, smoke some weed!:jointsmile:

8.   Advertisements

So repent so that you may inherit this "kingdom

hold on dont get hasty Im in line for a giraffe or two we dont have the power to know the future we are not equipt to know

we're here to explore life and love and reproduce

The only real meaning to or for life I can see is what you leave behind when your gone...

Kids, effects on others you meet along the way, your effect on the lives that follow yours..

All you can do is try to leave good effects in your wake, and have fun while your here.

To live life to it's fullest man.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678