Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1472 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Should I buy a BUBBLEPONICS?!?!?!

Hello Everyone!!
    I have Been on this site for about 4 years now and reading alot for the last couple months and this is my first post (still kinda parinoid). Well a friend of mine :thumbsup:is thinking about starting some hydro and wants to do it the easiest way possible so SHE was think of investing in the Steath Hydro Bubbleponics Combo Kit.(SH Hydroponics). Anyone have this system? how is it? What will SHE need to add to the nutes if anything(it comes with a 6 month supply)? Will SHE need more lights than the 20k lum clf that comes with it?What will the yield look like? I know this is alot of questions but I..... I mean SHE, is thinking of investing in 2 of these machines and doesnt want to waste time/money... ANY suggestion (nice ones cause I'm a sensitive female & you dont want me to Hermie) would be GR8
    1puff2puff3puff Reviewed by 1puff2puff3puff on . Should I buy a BUBBLEPONICS?!?!?! Hello Everyone!! I have Been on this site for about 4 years now and reading alot for the last couple months and this is my first post (still kinda parinoid). Well a friend of mine :thumbsup:is thinking about starting some hydro and wants to do it the easiest way possible so SHE was think of investing in the Steath Hydro Bubbleponics Combo Kit.(SH Hydroponics). Anyone have this system? how is it? What will SHE need to add to the nutes if anything(it comes with a 6 month supply)? Will SHE need Rating: 5
    Everything I write is false. Every picture I post is downloaded from the internet. I do this all just to be cool.. ahhh that was nice to get off my chestimp:...And oh yea, I\'m a WOMAN!!!! :hippy:

2.   Advertisements

Two things: The lights that come with the system shown on the link you provided are inadequate for growing mj. YOU should do some reading about lights, even if it's just enough to get the terminology down. You can veg your plants with flouro's or cfl's , and you can get a bunch of cfl's for very little money. However, when you flower the planst you are going to want some serious light on them and that probably means buying an hps light, ballast and reflector with cooled hood - or you could do the whole thing with T-5's. Lighting is a very important decision so, like I said, at least learn the terminology so you understand what people are talking about when they try to help you.

Secondly, nutrients are the lifeblood of your plants and will greatly determine the outcome of your grow. Don't rely on someone else to mix your nutes; learn how to do it yourself. One of the main benefits of hydro is the ability to adjust your nutrients to exactly what your plants need for every phase of their life cycle. These needs change constantly and it is disingenuous to suggest that one has created the perfect nutrient solution for all phases of the life cycle. It might work for Orchids, but it won't for mj.

Well, that was pretty blunt, but I read it twice to make sure it wasn't offensive... I wouldn't want you to hermi.

Whatever you decide, good luck! :thumbsup:

PC

"Bubble" or deep-water culture (DWC) is simple, and plans for DIY's are all over the 'Net (here, ICMAG, etc). By customizing your setup to your desired size you maximize use of your space.

Also, it keeps you even more below the radar.

Hey I'm new to the grow world read a post by you can u explain nutrients I need for bubbleponics and is 150 watt light good across the grow cycle for 6 plants thanks

Can someone help with what nutrients I need for bubbleponics and is a 150 watt light enough for 6 plants

You opened a very old thread. I don't think you will get an answer.

What it is you want to know about nutrients ?

150 watt for 6 plants. Only if it's the new LED's.

Start a thread and tell us your setup details. Like the size you want your room and such.