Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1760 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

for those who think west virginia might be boring...

we are definately doing it up here in WV... According to the 2008 princeton review WVU is the #1 party school, #11 in reefer madness, #7 in "lots of hard liquor", and #6 in "lots of beer"... just thought i would share these rankings, so if you ever have the chance to take a trip to morgantown WV, u better do it, itll be the time of your life. GREAT GREAT weed most importantly, and no cops party on fellow mountaineers!!!!:jointsmile:
    Dmo18 Reviewed by Dmo18 on . for those who think west virginia might be boring... we are definately doing it up here in WV... According to the 2008 princeton review WVU is the #1 party school, #11 in reefer madness, #7 in "lots of hard liquor", and #6 in "lots of beer"... just thought i would share these rankings, so if you ever have the chance to take a trip to morgantown WV, u better do it, itll be the time of your life. GREAT GREAT weed most importantly, and no cops party on fellow mountaineers!!!!:jointsmile: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Fuck West Virginia. Sorry, but I just hate the place.

Why? Nunya.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSX 1
    Cannabis makes people less susceptible to propaganda, they are harder to control, cannabis users are far more individualistic and follow the creativity of their own brain not the monotonous robotic opinions of the media, it is more difficult to influence cannabis users insider a formal hierarchical workplace environment. Thinking outside the box is dangerous.

This is why cannabis is illegal
    [align=center]
    .:Norkali\'s Honeybee Grow!:.[/align]
    [align=center].:Norkali\'s Chemdawg Grow!:.[/align]
    [align=center].:Norkali\'s Cinderella 99 Grow!:.
    [/align]

well ur missin out. were not assholes here

maybe not assholes but rednecks for sure..what other institution of higher learning proudly displays confederate flags on campus...

well the new river is fucking awesome to raft and kayak. thats in WV. so is the largest single arch suspension brigde in the US, which is over the river

wvu is an awesome school i have a friend from hs that went there and wen we go to visit...good time

theres rednecks in every state. and being that we're talking about Morgantown here, its a college town, which means lots of college kids from all over the country, and not many rednecks. If any of you are from the area, come to JMU in Va! We'll toke

Quote Originally Posted by I Justburn 247
    maybe not assholes but rednecks for sure..what other institution of higher learning proudly displays confederate flags on campus...
    genius....pure genius... i dont know what campus you are talking about....but its not WVU, never in my 19 years:thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by Dmo18
    we are definately doing it up here in WV... According to the 2008 princeton review WVU is the #1 party school, #11 in reefer madness, #7 in "lots of hard liquor", and #6 in "lots of beer"... just thought i would share these rankings, so if you ever have the chance to take a trip to morgantown WV, u better do it, itll be the time of your life. GREAT GREAT weed most importantly, and no cops party on fellow mountaineers!!!!:jointsmile:
    what college is rated #1 in reefer madness?

Quote Originally Posted by king of the world
    what college is rated #1 in reefer madness?
    i'd assume Humboldt State Univ in california is the highest, it is in the middle of the place that the best bud in the world grows... when i was out there i got eighths of the finest bud in the world for like 35 or 40 dollars maximum.
    Let my inspiration flow
    In token rhyme, suggesting rhythm

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast