Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1566 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

triple c's anyone?

yea my mom gave me some pills for my sickness and i noticed it said on the pill tylenol 3c...is that tripple c's? if it is how many shoudl i take if im 150 pounds?

and would it be a good idea to take these and then smoke some of that crazy herb?
    qwerty Reviewed by qwerty on . triple c's anyone? yea my mom gave me some pills for my sickness and i noticed it said on the pill tylenol 3c...is that tripple c's? if it is how many shoudl i take if im 150 pounds? and would it be a good idea to take these and then smoke some of that crazy herb? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

triple c's anyone?

No, it isn't. TripleC is Corideden Cough and Cold. And its not safe (though its not the most dangerous either).

In either case, I've done it a few times and its a helluva trip, but really, its not worth it. I'd rather smoke some herb...
    I see a red door and I want it painted black / No colors anymore I want them to turn black / I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes / I have to turn my head until my darkness goes

triple c's anyone?

When people say "tripple c's" they are usually referring to Coricidin Cough and Cold, which are little bastard red pills available over the counter which contain DXM.

What you have may be Tylenol #3 which is Tylenol (Acetaminophen) with 30mg of Codeine, an opiate analgestic and cough supressant. Take two and smoke a bowl, it should provide for a very relaxed stone.

triple c's anyone?

i love anything with codeine

triple c's anyone?

On the ccc's pills there red and should say this

c+
    c+c

triple c's anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by wakenbake
    On the ccc's pills there red and should say this

c+
    c+c
    again triple c's are coricidin cough and cold not fucking anything else, they have 3 c's on them the c's are kind of in a biohazard position, or if its generic coricidin it has 411 on the pill. corcidin is used for dxm use, which isnt completely safe cause they have another active ingredient besides dxm.

triple c's anyone?

dont eat ccc's, they can kill you dead

triple c's anyone?

this is why yall shouldn't praise pills so much. and when u do don't call them by gay little slang terms. If ur doing weird ass chemicals, speak of em like a weird ass chemical, not like the new kid on the block.

take however much the dose says or sell ur soul to stupidity.

triple c's anyone?

-laughs- Some people act as if pills are the devil. Pills aren't the devil as long as you have a little self-control. The only reason why pills are any more stupid then 'real drugs' is:

A. They're fucking convenient.
    B. Easy to O.D. on if you're a moron.
    C. Most aren't green and don't smell like marijuana.

Triple C's eat holes in your brain or something equally shitty. Take 16 for the ride of your fucking life. Oh, and don't forget to risk dying at the same time. Tussin as a source of DXM doesn't even compare to CCC's. It's safer, but man CCC's fuck you up 10 times worse. They're both available over the counter. Anyway, I fucking hate DXM. CCC's were the least enjoyable trip of my life. Tussin just made me stoned and tired.

Anyway, back to what you have, take 2-3 and smoke a fat joint. Ungh. I love me some codeine. Although it has a tendency to give me a stomach ache.

We don't praise pills so much here at cannabis.com. We praise weed. Pills are fun every now and then though.

Oh, and by no means are CCC's safe, but when you hear about people dying from them, it's usually like "yeah.. he took 8.. then 3 more.. then 12.. then 4 more.. and then he finished off a second box of 16. Then he went to the emergency room.. then he took 3 more.. now he's dead... DON'T DO CCC'S!" Anyway. www.legalhighs.org sells 500mg DXM pills for 2 dollars each. Thats a hell of a deal. With free UPS overnight. I can't argue with that.

Go do some weird ass chemicals and call them by gay little slang terms. It'll help you not sound like an uptight prick. ^.^

triple c's anyone?

how much dxm do you need for a high and is it safe if you buy the pillls?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast