Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1687 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Laughing Buddha Nursery in Metarie = D.E.A. FRONT!

Just wanted to let all the fellow growers in the LA area know that the Laughing Buddha Nursery in metarie is a D.E.A. Front, by that I mean customers that make large purchases are ratted out by the owner to the D.E.A.

Heres the article by Marc Emery to back this up...
    __________________________________________________ __
    Laughing Buddha Nursery of Metarie, Louisiana is DEA FRONT
    by Marc Emery (24 Apr, 2007)

The Laughing Buddha Nursey in the New Orleans suburb of Metarie, Louisiana assists the DEA in entrapping its customers.

The Laughing Buddha Nursery owner Grant Estrada wasn??t laughing when I called him up and said ? Grant Estrada, I??m doing an article on how you are co-operating with DEA and informing on your clients and assisting in the prosecution of your clients. Are you co-operating with DEA, setting up your clients and accepting blood money to do this? ?

Grant Estrada replied, ? I can??t talk about that now ? and very nervously hung up the phone.

Grant Estrada is most definitely a narc of the worst sort and has set up one, and probably is in the process of setting up many more, growers of the herb.

Google The Laughing Buddha Nursery in Metarie, Louisiana, and you don??t get any clue Estrada and his DEA-front store are in the day to day business of narking out customers to the Drug Enforcement Administration.

Laughing Buddha Nursery
    4516 Clearview Pkwy
    Metarie, LA
    Phone: (504) 887-4336 (ask for Grant)

You see he sells orchids, helped out after Hurricane Katrina, but mysteriously, there is no Google reference to the fact, established in a Baton Rouge, Louisiana court earlier this year, that GRANT ESTRADA accepted $6,000 from DEA in order to inform on his hydroponic store clients, specifically one JUAN LOPEZ, who bought thousands of dollars of equipment at Estrada??s store, with Estrada??s urging. In fact, Estrada told his customer Lopez at Laughing Buddha (whew, those DEA guys and their sense of humor) , that he would even sell the marijuana if Lopez would grow it.

After spending $15,000 on building a marijuana grow room with Estrada??s enthusiastic encouragement and assistance, DEA raided Lopez in February of 2005. At his trial, DEA did not disclose that it was paying Estrada to do exactly what he did, encourage and entrap growers or would be growers.

Now, a new judge may order a new trial for Juan Lopez, who was sentenced to five to twenty years in jail and has been incarcerated since July 2005. The DEA-FRONT Laughing Buddha hydroponics store owner Grant Estrada actually convinced Lopez to get into the business, and provided the actual marijuana plant cuttings to Lopez, and promised to find a buyer for those plants.

While Lopez languishes in jail for being gullible, Estrada is doing fine selling out growers as of the time I called him for his comments on April 24, 2007.

Prosecutors fought to hide the blood money informant payments to Estrada. During the trial, Judge James Brady refused to let Lopez?? attorney put Grant Estrada - informant - on the stand, claiming it would be ??irrelevent.?

To confirm this story, research articles by Penny Brown Roberts for the Metarie Advocate.

My advice is for Louisiana activists to put this store out of business immediately by picketing the LAUGHING BUDDHA NURSERY at 4516 Clearview Parkway in Metarie, just outside of New Orleans. Signs with ? LAUGHING BUDDHA IS A DEA FRONT?
    ??GRANT ESTRADA - DEA SNITCH? .

Put this bastard out of business. Remember Juan Lopez could spend most of his life in jail. Make sure GRANT ESTRADA can never harm another gardener ever again.

If you want to help Juan Lopez win a retrial for entrapment, you can contact his lawyer, John Di Giulio, at 225-383-0078 or by email at [email protected]

Hope this helps out. :jointsmile:

Also, here's the link for this article....

INFO HO » Blog Archive » Laughing Buddha Nursery of Metarie, Louisiana is DEA FRONT
    Kind Reviewed by Kind on . Laughing Buddha Nursery in Metarie = D.E.A. FRONT! Just wanted to let all the fellow growers in the LA area know that the Laughing Buddha Nursery in metarie is a D.E.A. Front, by that I mean customers that make large purchases are ratted out by the owner to the D.E.A. Heres the article by Marc Emery to back this up... ____________________________________________________ Laughing Buddha Nursery of Metarie, Louisiana is DEA FRONT by Marc Emery (24 Apr, 2007) The Laughing Buddha Nursey in the New Orleans suburb of Metarie, Louisiana Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

WTF and i was about to do some major shopping there. Now im afraid to go to Urban Organics! Its another Hydro Shop in New orleans. I guess its just gonna be DIY systems although im not that good at them.

what a douche
    metarie owns tho

Quote Originally Posted by GDS StonerBoy
    WTF and i was about to do some major shopping there. Now im afraid to go to Urban Organics! Its another Hydro Shop in New orleans. I guess its just gonna be DIY systems although im not that good at them.
    I haven't heard any bad news about urban organics bro, just goods things.... Dont hold me accountable for your actions of course though, heh

I'd order off the net bro, its what I do and it seems to be cheaper :thumbsup:. Its also discreet. If you live in a public place (apartments, condos, townhouse, neighborhoods..etc..) you dont wanna be seen bring a bunch hydroponic/grow equipment into the house. So the mail man just brings it in a box to your door, who's gonna question that?

Quote Originally Posted by 420_24/7
    what a douche
    metarie owns tho
    Meterie owns what?

Quote Originally Posted by Kind
    Meterie owns what?
    its a gamer term
    it means its awesome

I am pretty sure that this guy got busted b/c he was retarded and offered to give the owner of the laughing buddha some bud after the harvest if he would in turn help to set up the grow room. How much more thick can you get? First rule of growing... Loose lips sink ships... You and whoever you live with you (if you are growing at your house) should be the only people who know about you growing. If you go in to this store pay cash and don't drop your name you should be fine... seriously doubt that DEA is waiting outside his shop to follow you home. GO SAINTS!
    [SIZE=\"1\"]Yeah, I smoke weed. . . Why? Well I just say to myself... What would Jesus do?[/SIZE]

CFL Grow, just harvested check it out

I quit going 2 urban organtics when they were in the quater once I found out they sold all that hydro stuff on the roof of the Jeffereson parish jail.Its a fact check it out old harry lee had the boys in the jail growing there own food.