Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1690 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Tired of living in fear

I'm a disabled Vet. I find it hard just to walk around my own home an endless cycle of pain it's and the side effects from the pain drug like having a 24 hour bug forever. Sleepless night move into long fitful days without relief just an endless Hell.And Best Pain Relief is Illegal
    Dear God please help me!
    kenbev40 Reviewed by kenbev40 on . Tired of living in fear I'm a disabled Vet. I find it hard just to walk around my own home an endless cycle of pain it's and the side effects from the pain drug like having a 24 hour bug forever. Sleepless night move into long fitful days without relief just an endless Hell.And Best Pain Relief is Illegal Dear God please help me!:( Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Tired of living in fear

Oh honey, you need to move! Here in Cali, it would take $200 and about one hour to get you legal! Is there ANY way you can get to a MMJ friendly state? Dang! It's SO unfair! You shouldn't have to suffer when there is a safe, herbal alternative to Big Pharma's nasty pills! - Granny:hippy: